The Packers

Wiped Out

Staff member
are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!!!:)

slsh

member since 1999
You just keep on celebrating up there, Sharon - I'm sobbing in my beer down here.

Bad Cutler obviously showed up today. Bad bad bad Cutler.

I'm just so desperately sad, I cannot even stand it. The Bears are like a bad boyfriend - you get your hopes up they might change, but... they just don't.:sad:

Congrats... glad the cheeseheads are heading to the Super Bowl. I'm off now to cheer the Steelers. :cheerleader:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sue,
I understand. If the Packers had lost I would have been where you are right now. I grew up 5 blocks from the Packer Stadium! Lifelong Packer fan here.

slsh

member since 1999
Raji sure did have an impressive game. I couldn't help but cheer a little bit as he crossed into the end zone. Credit where credit is due. The Packers are by far a better team and ... I want your QB!!!! Heck, I'll take any QB at this point!!! :rofl:

It would have been a horrible Super Bowl if the Bears' luck had held out and they had won today - Jets or Steelers, they would have chewed the Bears up and spit them out. At least this way we've got a decent chance of a good game in a few weeks.

Last edited:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Cheer up. I'm from Chicago originally. You think being a Bears fan is bad? I'm a die-hard Cubs fan. Being a Cubs fan is like an exercise in self-flagellation.

Not sure why I moved to N. WI. I don't follow football. I don't like NASCAR and I don't even know how to drive a snowmobile!

tiredmommy

Well... I'm hoping the Jets win tonight so that that the Packers can take them out at the Super Bowl.

Can you tell I live in Buffalo Bills territory? :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i meant to say BROWNS) but you just have to go with who you know.

DammitJanet

Star...you should have said Panthers but since they inhale badly right now...go for the Packers or the Steelers...lol. Im praying that the Panthers turn around soon. Or Miami. Those are really my diehard favorite teams.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yup, you're probably as excited as my ex-Pittsburger husband is now that the Steelers are going too!!!