The rabbit died....or didn't it?

Woofens

OMG.. 3 home pregnancy tests, 2 positive, 1 not. My oldest turned 18 last week, my step daughter has our granddaughter that is almost 13 months old. My baby turns 7 next month, and is in the psychiatric hospital right now. What were we thinking??? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. We had talked about another little one, but wow does the timing stink. Going to get another home test today, maybe 2 of them. Going for best of 5 now maybe? LOL The first 2 were positive, the last one was negative, but I think I might have messed up the last one (how do you mess up peeing on a stick? I can I promise :surprise: )

trinityroyal

Jan, if you're getting inconsistent results from the pee-on-a-stick test it might be worth a trip to the doctor for a blood test. Best to know for sure, for sure (if that makes any sense).

Hugs to you.

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
2 out of 3..............sweetie, I think the stork will be due to visit in oh......about 40 weeks. :)

Go to the doctor and get the blood test. You'll drive yourself nuts this way.

Hugs

nvts

You're better than I was! I was doing the "yahoo! this is probably menopause, but I'll pee on some advanced piece of technology" just-to-be-sure!

NOT MENOPAUSE....

Get the blood test.

Good luck, whichever way you want it to go! ;)

Beth

Woofens

My insurance will cover the blood test, just making the time to do it is the problem. difficult child D wants a hair cut today (been asking for over a month). Got to take Moe and Moonwolf to town when they get here to pick up SO's jeep for them to use, then visitation with difficult child J tonight, then off to Target to see if they have anymore of the Nintendo DS's on sale and get halloween costumes. Sigh. If we didn't live 30 minutes from a town of any size it wouldn't be so bad... but 3 trips in one day? Can't combine them either. And my doctor is 30 minutes the other direction of where I need to go today. LOL sigh...

I'm not really stressing about it...just kind of dismayed at the timing. I want another baby... just now?? LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Congratulations on the future addition of your newest pup to the Woofens den.

Ooooowwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

(group howl) from the Star house.

We "lichen" ourselves to the wolf situation and are elated!

meowbunny

Let's face it, there's never a good time unless you're young. Don't worry, you'll do fine and the baby will find a way to fit in. Either way, congrats!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
How far along do you think you are? Go get the blood test, if you are pregnant you had better start thinking about some Momma time!!!

Woofens

Went for the blood test today.. Won't have the results until tomorrow AM sometime. 4 out of 5 home tests say yes. GP told me to quit taking my lunesta (which I've been on for 4 years!!) and the cymbalta. So no sleep for me last night. Hopefully being pregnant will overcome the insomnia.

SO did the math last night, he will be collecting social security when this kiddo graduates HS. LOL Never thought of it that way :)

I'm really OK with this. We weren't trying, but weren't not trying either if that makes sense. Just worried given my history, 1 preemie, 2 miscarriages, 18 weeks of bed rest with easy child T. My age, the fact that I've been on my Lunesta for the whole time, its just kind of scary. Oh and the GP is freaked out that I had that X Ray of my wrist last week, with no protection at all. I'm trying to quit smoking, I have a pack and less than a half left out of my last carton, so I plan to quit when they are gone. I'm down to less than 2 cups of coffee a day, and less than 1 soda a day. The brand I drink doesn't come in caffeine free, so I'm trying to quit. Been drinking an average of 3 16 OZ bottles of water a day (trying to get up to 4). I asked SO to pick me up a bottle of Flintstone kids chewables with calcium (I can't take prenatal vitamins, so the doctor told me to take the Flintstones when I pregnant with easy child T). So I think I'm doing everything I can, trying to eat (I'm just not hungry at all).

Wish me luck and sanity LOL
Hugs
Jan