The role she was born to play!

trinityroyal

I have a bad feeling about it. :( She was in difficult child-mode this evening and arguing about every little thing. Hopefully she did better in the actual audition (it was a group audition but parents stayed out the auditoriun).

Sometimes a pre-performance meltdown makes for a great performance. All of that nervous energy needs an outlet, and with our difficult children sometimes that's in what Tyrantina calls "notty haviour". If she was able to direct that energy in the audition, I'm sure she did wonderfully.

Fingers and toes still crossed.

Trinity

tiredmommy

Well... they decided not to cast anyone in a lead under the age of 11 (Duckie is 10) but they did offer her Oompa Loompa/Chorus. She's taking the day to think about it because she's not sure if it's worth the driving time, etc. We'll see.

DammitJanet

Ahhh...Im sorry Duckie. I would have to think about it too.

Another note...Trinity, the twins are talking well enough to say notty havior? Sigh, see, told you Mikey was way behind. I saw another little girl the other day who was 18 months old who was talking up a storm and even I could understand her. You know how most of the time its family who can first understand a toddler's speech first? Well this little girl was talking about wiping her hands and her toys and mommy coming right back and all kinds of stuff that I could understand. Mikey just grunts.

tiredmommy

She decided against it because she's going to be busy with dance, swim & girl scouts. Plus, we would have a half hour commute each way for rehearsals. She just didn't feel it would be worth the effort to take a role she wasn't thrilled about having, but it wasn't an easy decision.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A wise decision since she really wouldn't be doing the role she wanted. Too bad about the age limit thing though, she'd have been perfect.

DammitJanet

I think our little ducky is really maturing well. Maybe we should start calling her Daisy...lol. (Daisy Duck) However I am afraid that would just lead to daisy dukes so I dont want to tempt fate so we shall stick with Ducky.