The site has sold

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thank you Fran for your patience in finding the right buyer. And thank you Cheryl for keeping the site going - it's been a personal Godsend! You're both :smile: :smile:!!

KFld

Thank you Fran for all the support you have given, and thank you Cheryl for taking it over. There are so many of us who wouldn't get through a day without this site!!!

R

runawaybunny

Thank you so much for all of your kind words.

I also must thank Fran for the time and effort she has put into building this fantastic community. She has created this place of support and camaraderie which has saved my sanity many times. Fortunately she has agreed to stay on after the sale to help keep the members side of the site going while I work on the technical side.

I found conductdisorders.com while searching for information to help my daughter and her increasingly destructive behavior. When I read about your experiences, family stories, things you've tried that worked... that didn't work, I was no longer alone. I had found a community that could offer the support and understanding that comes from common experience.

We have a very special community here and I hope to contribute by offering my experience and knowledge of the technical side of running forums and websites. My goal is to upgrade and strengthen the site resources to attract more members to the community. I know from my experience here that reading your stories and interactions really helps others involved in their own struggles. That is why I agreed to buy the site, to keep the community alive and help it grow.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, ideas, suggestions or complaints.

Thanks being here.

Cheryl

Sheila

Fran, I'm very glad things worked out for you and the site. You have my utmost respect and deep appreciation for holding the cd.com reins just right throughout your tenure.

And thank you, very much, runawaybunny for being willing to step in. :bravo: I know Fran selected the buyer with great care so I have every confidence in you, and you have my support.

Blondie

Fran, my deepest thanks as well for being here, and being you :wink: on such a constant and ever-reliable basis for the past 6 years. It's been a wild ride, huh?

Cheryl, congratulations & best wishes in the mob control skills set;) which you undoubtedlyu have, and in your future ownership here. lol

Wishing you all the very best,

Blondie

Wishing

Fran- Thanks for all your hard work and sticking with us until you found a buyer. This place is a safe place to vent and listen when no one else can truly understand. There is something about the way you have set it up and been firm when you have to be that makes us all work together and help out when needed.

Cheryl- Thanks for taking the site on. I appreciate it very much.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Thank you again everyone. It's been nice to hear from all of you gracious enough to say hello to Cheryl and to wish me well. I appreciate it and I'm sure it helps Cheryl get a feel for the site.
It's been wonderful to see some of you from the past and hear your enthusiasm that the site should continue on into the future. It's a great testament to the power of the membership. Of course, the newbies pump new life into the site, so we are always happy to have them join us.

All of you can guarantee the sites future by shopping through the shopping icons. I know that some of you get school books and do some shopping.It's a help believe me. Everyone should try to do a little bit.

It's really nice of you to stop in and say hello, don't be strangers. I sincerely thank you all.

AnnKS

:bravo:I am so relieved to hear the good news. I have not been here long, but all of you are helping me through the most difficult time in my life. I was heartbroken when I thought that the site might no longer be here. It is not often that you find a group of people that you can share your deepest fears and most horrific, nightmarish stories with, and know you will not be judged, nor rejected. I have learned so much from all of you. I look forward to learning more.

Ann

SunnyFlorida

Many wonderful thanks to you Fran for you devotion to this site as well as your wisdom. And to you Cheryl, thanks for taking this on. :bravo:

Vanilla

I am so very happy the site will continue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Cheryl for stepping up and of course eternal thanks to Fran for getting it started in the first place. I was so concerned that CD would cease to exist. With a big sigh of relief, Vanilla

CAmom

Chiming in...I can't imagine how I would have made it through our recent tough times without the wonderful support I've gotten from everyone on this site. And, I can't begin to imagine how I will make it through the tough times I know are coming without all of you here.

Thank you, Fran, for giving us this gift, and thank you Cheryl for continuing to give it.

I haven't been on in awhile, but the changes sure look great. Fran - - Congratulations on the sale of the site and thank you so much for all of your hard work over the years.

Good luck to you Cheryl and thank you for taking on this responsibility - - there are so many people who needs this "soft place to land".

natalie

Hi Cheryl and Fran,

It's been ages since I was on here. I am so glad you will continue this site. It has been a lifeline for me and for so many other of us moms worldwide. Fran, so glad to hear that you will still be with us. You know how I feel about you dear lady!

Now that my computer is working again I hope to see you all soon.

Much gratitude to you all!

natalie