The state of Georgia moved in next to me.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We called em' "Hill-Jacks" in Idaho. Usually they are using the pit to eat ALL of their meals out of! They drag in the water from a self dug well and usually have some sort of "Bunker" where they store all of their guns and ammo for the coming end of the world or government attack, or foreigner attack. Any of the above!!!

Are they firing guns in the air yet at night??? Doing brodies in the front yard in their trucks?
That is some good living!!! Abbey you know how to pick em'. Us, the neighbors...
Did you pull the chair off of her a**?

Abbey

Spork Queen
No. No guns yet. (fainting at the thought)

And I declined at the booty chair incident. Wasn't sure if was a normal thing. Now I know, it is.

On a weird note, I always ask if dogs/cats are friendly. They said, well, to some and not to some. So I put a hand out to sniff. Every animal warmed up to me within seconds. So my father in law comes over this morning while I'm playing with one of their dogs and the dog growls and tries to bite his leg. He's a great guy. Don't know why they would make the choice.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
so whot yer sayin' is

if i has a fire pit in my yard
if i has a hog in my yard
if i is missin' teeth in my yard
if i has me a beer belly
and i tear the sleves out my t shirt

I COULD BE A RED NECK?

OMG -

I am a yankee redneck

we have a pit we dug it with a back hoe - it was over 10' deep - we burned brush in it - neighbors got tired of the smoke; called the police. police were UGLY to us about the entire thing.
I owned an animal so ugly the neighbors thought I luved up on ole ugly dog - named pig. NO moe-ron he is a pig.
I am missing teeth - although except for that one boxing match i can show em all to ya
df has a beer belly
df tears the sleves and collar out of everything....

(tears) Momma I'm comin' home (said like Ozzy) NOT like a South kakalacki girl.