The Stress Keeps Piling On

InsaneCdn

Sometimes it isn't the light at the end of the tunnel that gets you through... it's the smaller lights along the way.
Way To Go for having stuff to look forward to... it DOES help.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well you know..........Busy did have an idea....or at least a CONCEPTual thought......

IF you were pregnant? YOU could be the UNDERSTOOD WITCH in the room and have OUTBURSTS, say what you really thought, TELL PEOPLE to BUGGER OFF, and what you really thought of their pettiness, their small-mindedness, the not sitting Duckie with someone that acknowledged that she existed and if she DID have a sister? There would be her instant playmate (BONUS), and think of the time together with your husband to makethe baby (HUH? HUH???) - Certainly could NOT be any GRIPING and COMPLAINING there right? Well at least for (XX) hours.....And then after? I mean you just yell PARLAY.....Pirates code and then you and Duckie take off somewhere to the Island where only GIRLS go - and since (again) you are PREGNANT you don't have to EXPLAIN anything, to ANYONE - you just bend one arm at the elbow and the other fist goes in the crux of the bent arm and you raise it in the air (did you try it?) yeah like that no not the fist - the arm......okay yeah like that......YEAH....(yup that's kinda what that means and NO do NOT do that in front of duckie) and you get away with ALL OF IT.....

I mean Busy really really was right on the money with this one......and just to be super sweet -----since your mother in law is dying you pick a middle name and or a third name and you do the Mary Katherine Marie DUCKWORTH name thing - and then ALL is forgiven after -----It's just GENIUS. And at work? (arm and fist thing first - and OH by the way I need MATERNITY leave, and COBRA, and paid leave) and then while you're out? You brush up on your office skills, start an EBAY company for baby stuff and after MARY KATHERINE MARIE duckworth is born? You tell them to blow it out their kleenex - except now you are NOT prengnat - YOU just grew a ......well you just decided they were not nice and no longer DESERVED someone as WONDERFUL as you -------and you enjoy playing with MkM......and you're successful - and you QUIT. husband is happy, YOU're happy - and rich - you have two beautiful daughters - your extended family STAYS away because they think you're a total B - and THAT IS SOOooooooooo okay. And the next time someone whines at you for forgetting dessert after you've made a flipping ham? TOSS THEM A BAG OF OREOS and a tub of COOLWHIP ......and call 'er good.

Seriously ? With the stress you've been under? It's a wonder you haven't gone TOWANDA in the PIggy WIGGY.......(or at the very least - flattened four tires with toothpicks of 2 snotty little teenagers who flpped you off behind their backs while going for wine and thought they were soooooooooo cool......) - I just snickered.......as I drove off and waved ...........with my little middle finger.....hahahaha.

Yeah you need a do-over week - DEFINITELY. and maybe a baby. hahahahaha.

tiredmommy

Star*~ Darling, with all due respect, I do believe I would take up the eating of my young if I had another child after Duckie. Perhaps I should call this mythical child Turducken?

Fran

Former desparate mom
TM, I haven't been around but I am gathering M I L is very ill and husband and his family are not handling it with grace and dignity.
I hope your m i l is pain free and that the family makes good choices in how to handle parental illness and passing. It affects everyone so hopefully this tough time will pass for you too.

Last edited:

tiredmommy

Yes, Fran. mother in law has been diagnosis'd with terminal brain cancer and isn't expected to survive past Memorial Day. husband & his family are really struggling and difficult.

Star~ thank you for the appreciation.