The study results are in: Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus Archives' started by runawaybunny, Mar 25, 2008.

1. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Congratulations to Martie and her team from Loyola University for the completion of the Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD analysis.

Attached Files:

2. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Congratulations to Martie and her team from Loyola University for the completion of the Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD analysis.
  3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thank you, thank you, thank you Martie & team! It's so important for the future that legitimate studies be done so as to help do away with the preconceived negative notions about gsfg and their families.

:yourock:
  4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I clicked on the link and got this:

susiestar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Can someone help??

Susie
  5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

BTW,

Thanks so much Martie, I know how hard it is working on studies and surveys. I can't wait to read it.

Hugs,

Susie
  6. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Aw, I got the same thing as Susie, I was not able to view the page! I am very interested, as I participated.

Martie, thank you for your hard work and dedication to this study, I can't wait to see it!
  7. Nancy

Nancy Moderator Staff Member

I can't read it either.

Nancy
  8. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I opened it with no problems. Does everyone have Adobe?
  9. janebrain

janebrain New Member

I couldn't open it either...
    Jane
  10. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Yes, I have Adobe. It's not Adobe that's the problem. It's a CD message that says we don't have permission to access it.
  11. Jungleland

Jungleland Welcome to my jungle!

Same here, do not have permission...

I do have adobe so it is not an adobe problem.

:2sad:
    Vickie
  12. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Same here, can't read itl.
  13. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Oh an you all laughed at ME for the Tia-pet conspiracy theory -

Bwah ha ha .......

I can read and it says

I may not read it.
  14. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Star,

I worry about you.

~Shari
  15. NOLA

NOLA New Member

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm not able to view. Just wanted to let you know :)
  16. crazymama30

crazymama30 New Member

I can't read it either, but am very interested in it.
  17. jannie

jannie trying to survive....

Earlier this evening I was unable to open the document, however I just downloaded a newer version of Adobe and now it works. Check to see if your adobe is outdated !! It's that or someone has now granted me access.
  18. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Martie,

You did a wonderful job!!!! Congratulations! It has information parents and doctors need!

The study was amazing. SO very complicated to put together, then to find a group that would cooperate - all I can say is WOW!!!!!

Hugs,

Susie
  19. SONS GONE WILD

SONS GONE WILD Moms goin' crazy

I can't view either. . .
  20. CAmom

CAmom Member

I tried also and am unable to view...message states I don't have the authority necessary...story of my life...