the sweetest gift from boyfriend

Jena

hi

so i had to share a positive from my xmas day adventure. boyfriend shocked me by really going out of his way to pick out gifts for me this year. I was taken back actually. He's a simple man, as simple as they come, he doesn't say many deep things, lol and isn't that romantic......... :tongue:

but this year he got me a bunch of stuff diamond necklace, a new watch, a planner for work. Yet the best gift or gifts was the Mary Poppins movie the collector one. I had told him this past two years as I dealt with alot of past sudden flooding memories, very bad memories from my childhood that I had to deal with that my favorite record that made me feel safe and loved was Mary Poppins, and the movie. so he got it. I was so touched i really was. I can't wait for difficult child to go to dad's this weekend so i can lay on couch with my blanket and watch it.

also he got me old cd's music from when I was growing up in fla. things that made me feel safe when i was handling alot of bad bad stuff at home. zztop, boston, styx, violent femmes (yup I was a rock head lol).

Anyway it showed me that he may not always say alot, but he remembers everything, especially the important stuff. :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Silent waters run deep. Sounds like that's your boyfriend. What a sweetie for remembering and wanting to help you feel safe by bringing you back to your childhood memories. :) Says alot about how he feels about you.

Hugs

Jena

yea def. the silent water thing......lol.

it's kinda had me choked up for a day or so now actually. The whole "inner child" thing and all. :) it was probably the most thoughtful gift i've ever gotten from anyone ever.

M

ML

He's a keeper! I'm glad he did this for you, Jennifer. He does love you, no doubt about it.