The times, they are a-changin'...

KTMom91

Miss KT was accepted to the college we toured last week...she leaves in August. She's absolutely thrilled, of course, and she did all the research, paperwork, etc. BY HERSELF. She signed up for orientation in July, and is going...BY HERSELF. She's already sorted and packed her winter clothes...BY HERSELF.

And just now, she sailed out the door with a friend to go to Target to register for dorm room necessities (thanks for the idea, Stang!), since her BD party this year will be a combined BD and going away party. She's even been polite to Hubby :surprise:, and has been hanging out laundry without complaining that I need to have the dryer fixed. She's picking up after herself, putting dishes in the dishwasher, and helping when asked.

I guess she's growing up...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow! What did you DO to her?! :tongue:

You must be pinching yourself and thinking that this day would never come. What a wonderful, proud, relief-filled time for you, Mary! :D

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG...first, husband. Then the broom. Now Miss KT? Surely there is a meteorite about to crash thru the atmosphere!!!

Enjoy!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm starting to wonder - not only those, but Terry's difficult child as well... Gettin' weird, y'all.

This is AWESOME news!!! It seems this is something she really, really wants...

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!!

I bet you are really PROUD of her!! Her Board Aunties are!

It is nice to see that she is growing up in so many ways. I hope this is a lasting thing.