The Tot Monsters are One Year Old Today!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by trinityroyal, Aug 18, 2010.

1. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

I simply can't believe it. My tiny Tot Monsters are having their first birthday. It seems like only yesterday I was hovering in the NICU, watching every breath and praying lots and lots.

Now they are big, robust and healthy.

Baby Tyrantina has mastered the art of standing up and then sitting down, rather than falling.

Baby Tyrannosaur is just getting up the gumption to start taking steps, although he's still a bit iffy on the skill side. (That THUD you hear is Tyrannosaur hitting the deck -- no yowling though)

We've made it through the first year. More adventures to come.:D

Happy Birthday to my Tot Monsters, to Star's Dude, and to all the other Leos out there!

2. Andy

Andy Active Member

3. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Happy birthdays, babies. Big ones and small ones...
  4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Happy Happy Birthday little Totmonsters!
  5. ML

ML Guest

Happy Birthday Tots and congratulations for getting them to this point. I would love to see more pix of the 1 year old cutemonsters soon.
  6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Happy birthday to the tots and Star's Dude too!
  7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to the TotMonsters!

Miss KT turned 19 many Leos!
  8. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Amazing how quickly time has flown. Give them each a big hug from Auntie Faine or Aunt Fam(depends on which child in the family is calling me).

My difficult child will be 26 on the 23rd. Those Leo's are a force to be reckoned with.
  9. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Happy Birthday to the tots! Lucky mommie, only 12 months to "the terrible twos"!
  10. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

OMG, I cannot believe it's been a yr. Wow.
    They sound so cute!

As an added thought, it's great that you have so much real life experience and insight to know that they are Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)-is at this early age. You are wonderful. Just yesterday, I read a report about a couple with-a 13-mo-old on an airplane that were questioned upon landing because they had repeatedly slapped their crying toddler loudly enough to disturb the other passengers. And the husband was verbally abusive to his wife, too. Talk about pecking order.

YOU GO!
  11. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

PS I love the nicknames. LOL!
  12. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

A very happy first birthday to the Totmonsters! I hope we get to see birthday party pictures!
  13. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

What a wonderful time for all of you!!! :hapBday: We absoLUTEly need pictures! :bigsmile:
  14. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Aww...gosh I cant believe its been a year! Soon they will be into everything and have you running in
  15. Congrats to the Tot Monsters and their lovely Mom... Give them a hug and a kiss from me.

Today is a great day to have a birthday, our difficult child also turned 19 today! That's really hard to believe. LOL

16. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh c'mon- there's no way those little cute angels could be tot monsters! LOL!! Happy birthday to them and I hope you can catch a little break to relax. You know how it is during that 2nd and 3rd year!!
  17. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Valerie, I agree that today is a lovely day to be born. Hope your difficult child had a lovely birthday too.

The Tots had a pretty good day, getting spoiled rotten by difficult child and Nana (well, from what I hear. I got stuck in some fairly dreadful meetings at work, and missed nearly the whole thing). We are having another party for them on the weekend, so I will catch up then. husband hasn't yet downloaded the birthday pictures yet, but here are a few other recent ones:

[pictures deleted]

I will post a picture of the Tots in their silly birthday bonnets as soon as I can get my hands on one.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  18. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Birthday Tots!!!

I can not believe how fast time goes! A year! Already?!?!?!
  19. Trinity,

They are just and husband do good work :)

20. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I'm late but...

NUH UH!!! They are not!!!

OMG....they are so BIG!!!

Lots of hugs and smoochies from their board aunties!!!