The View watchers

Nancy

I have noticed lately that Whoopie Goldberg seems disinterested and sometimes rolls her eyes or makes other facial expressions that have me wondering. Has anyone else noticed this?

Nancy

muttmeister

Havent noticed but I hope she's not contemplating leaving. She is my favorite!

I used to be not able to stand Elizabeth but I think she's mellowed. I still don't agree with her about a lot of stuff but she seems a little more open minded than she used to be. Not enough maybe, but any improvement is welcome.

Nancy

LOL I know what you mean about Elizabeth. I love Whoopie too and I thought maybe she was thinking of leaving. I hope not. She hardly has any input lately on anything and it looks like her heart isn't in it.

Nancy

KTMom91

I've noticed it, too. I wondered if she's been told to cool it by the producers, since she's the moderator, maybe they want her more moderate.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was home one day last week and noticed that Whoopie was quieter than usual. The time before that it was pretty obvious that she was annoyed with Barbara's heavy handed "supervision." It's much better when Barbara isn't on, I think.

As for Elisabeth? I'm with Witz. Everything about Elisabeth makes me crazy. I didn't like her on "Survivor" either. ugh.

Suz

Nancy

Suz I saw her make a funny facial expression at Barbara last week too. I think it'stime Barbara retires. She acts like a primadonna.

muttmeister

according to what I looked up on the internet she was born in 1929 so that would make her probably 82. sometimes I get disgusted with her but if I could look that good and be that smart at 82 I'd be happy.