The Week the Women Went - Coming in 2012

keista

I'm not sure if this is a series or a movie or what. It's gonna be on Lifetime, and it's a social experiment where ALL the women in a town leave for a week. I seriously can't wait to see this!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I don't think a week is long enough for a true experiment. I think at least one month would actually have a better impact.

Have any of you ever kept a tally of all the little (and big) things you do/accomplish in a day? I do it now and again and I find it startling how many times in a day I have to switch gears and change hats. I honestly do not believe that men are good multitaskers as women are. I know that sounds sexist, and it I guess it is, but I think it's true. I don't know many men who can carry out the diverse daily duties that most women do. Do you?

I will be waiting to see this show-I hope it doesn't turn out to be a stupid show like wife swapping, ugh.

DammitJanet

You know what was funny...I had to send tony to the post office yesterday to mail the boxes of the grandkids halloween treats. (Yes, I am still a grandmother even in the midst of all the yuck) He was absolutely lost. I had to get the box, pack the box, label the box, explain how to go to the store and get some packing tape to wrap the box up and then how to pay for it. He never would take the stuff to mail to Jamie's kids because he would have to use one of those 10 buck boxes and write the address on it! Oh and pack it himself at the post office. I can do that myself. UGH!

I actually asked him if he has ever sent a package before. He thought long and hard. He said...I dont know. I think I have had you all these years for that...lol.

hagan4

Hi everyone, this is Michelle Hagan and I had the pleasure of being one of those ladies who got to be on this show!!! It will be a series and should air in January...hope you all watch!:starplucker:

Mattsmom277

This has been on already here in Canada. It was not cheesy reality tv. It was well received by viewers. The women do get to go on holiday while the men hold down the fort. At least on our version. It was amazing to see how involved the men became and even in some cases waded into community activities and improving their communities. It also showed a honest look at some relationships and those that were dramatically improved by the experience. I think you will all enjoy the show if it is done the same as our version.

To the woman who posted about being involved I hope the experience was a good one