The wondrous L showed up....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
at my doorstep @ 3 in the morning this past Saturday. As some of you may recall L was kt's lesbian lover (safe sex, mom). They met in day treatment.

When I was my most ill after husband died kt would sneak out of the house after I fell asleep to meet L. Sometimes they would meet up with guys to have "fun" (sex). This was all in the first few months after husband died. kt was shipped off to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) & the lovely L fell out of kt's life. (Turns out L was pimping kt out)

kt spent months discussing how L was using her; kt spent time crying & being angry & finally getting over L.

L texted kt from a phone # I hadn't blocked & told her she had been kicked out & needed a place to stay. Of course kt couldn't say no to L. My hearing dog alerted me to something going on in the house & I crawl upstairs to find L & kt. Ugly situation.

Now L is back in kt's (our) lives. The drama is back, kt having a half a brain at best is back. L attempting to talk kt into leaving the house when I'm asleep is back.

I love kt; heck I even like L but between the 2 of them together they have half a brain & don't think clearly. Each & every time they set themselves up to be hurt or even worse.

Ick, ick, ick:stopglass:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry. Hopefully you can get L back out of kt's life. the situation sounds very scary - what if they brought the guys home to your house. If you have an alarm system you might consider changing the codes and not giving them to kt.

ick. ick. ick is an understatement. Esp after what L did to kt/convinced kt to do.

pepperidge

one of my favorite expressions--1 boy, 1 brain, 2 boys, 1/2 brain; 3 boys= no brain. Guess it applies to girls too, and when our difficult children don't even start out with one brain...Is L involved with drugs?

shellyd67

I have to remember that expression pepperidge cause it sure is accurate !

Wish I had some words timer lady. Hugs to you and hopefully L will be a flash in the pan again very,very soon !

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
All in all a very ugly situation. L is 18 & can do as she pleases including biting the hand that feeds her. I've worked with L's grandma to keep kt & L apart because they are so very scary together. Grandma & I worked together to supervise the 2 of them together & this hasn't worked.

I've tried the restraining order thing ~ has to be proven physical dangers & kt doesn't agree to this. All she wants is to be with L again.

I'm thankful for Lenny as he alerts me to "nefarious" goings on in the house when my hearing aids are out for the night ~ something kt & L always counted on. What happens will happen. kt has been made aware that her choices now will impact her for the rest of her life (she's now ready to run off with L anytime L gives her the go sign.) L has been made aware if she pulls kt out onto the streets because she's screwing things up at her home I will haunt her until the day she dies. I think L believed me.

I told L to make peace with grandma because of all her family (including her parents) grandma was her one constant. The one person who loved, laughed & cried with her. It's time to grow up & see outside of herself - not messing around with her life & the lives around her, including my ktbug.

This is going to be a one day at a time thing. L hasn't shown her sweet face here since I dropped her off at grandma's house. One day at a time.

susiestar

Roll With It
Surely "pimping out" kt counts as a physical danger!! If kt discussed that with a therapist surely they can write a letter about this as a reason to have a RO. I hope L is able to realize that you are serious about haunting her. I really hope that this ends and that kt can learn to be stronger than to succumb to this again. It has to be a terribly hard situation for you. I am so sorry that you have to endure this koi and the dangers involved to both you and your child.

JJJ

Now that L is 18, the fact that you told her to stay away from your minor child and she did not may be enough to get a RO. The standards are lower when prohibiting adult to minor contact than adult to adult or minor to minor.

Steely

I am so so sorry...............This scenario happened at one of the programs that Matt was at, the 2 girls, one 18, one 17, ran away together. What I don't understand is why is it illegal for a guy to have sex with a minor, but apparently it is not it is the minor and of age person are of the same sex? I found that astounding, and something I would look into at your local state level to see if any new laws have emerged.

H

HaoZi

There's always trespassing to fall on if you don't want her on the property, too.