The X aka Y broke up with his married girlfriend

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
and now he's calling me....from rehab #7....

It's been 3+ years, in Jan we'll be divorced for 2 years, I haven't really dated @ all part of it is my low self esteem and the other part is the sheer terror of getting hurt again. So lately when he calls and tries to "woo" me, well I am feeling soft.....

OK done venting..... I know...don't worry not going there........

muttmeister

now he's calling me....from rehab #7..

#7? And you're feeling soft? My advice is, get caller ID and don't even answer the phone. Really...

Having an alcoholic diagnosis of my own, I can relate BUT you know and I don't have to tell you that you really need to RUN DON'T WALK in the opposite direction.

KTMom91

Keep in mind there is a reason you divorced him...and don't let yourself get soft. Stay mean, and lean, like a warrior mom machine!

Mom2oddson

Being wooed is nice and at times, we all need it. But not from an Ex.

I understand the low self-esteem thing. I used to drive husband up the wall by asking "Do you still love me?"....Now, I have learned to say "I'm feeling very insecure right now" which is more to the point.

We all have times when we feel insecure or our low self-esteem is over-whelming. So, on those days that you feel the need to be wooed, come see us. Because I know that AmazeofGrace is absolutely amazing!! :group-hug::flirtysmile3: