There is a reason why we have gun laws

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'd have one dead husband right now. Nuff said.

I'd like to go to my corner right now, but I have to go to work. Grrr....:mad:

Abbey

DammitJanet

LMAO...I have to admit to actually snorting diet coke out my nose when I read this!

Tony and I were milling around the local Gander Mountain store not long ago while killing time before something. They are a sporting goods store and have just everything there. We ended up in the gun section and he called me over to look at the handguns. He pointed out this pretty little pink handgun and said "this one would be just right for you." I said to him...ahhh...yeah sure. That is just what I need when I get all witchy and cranky and want to do bodily damage to everyone I see! LMAO. Yep....Janet with her pretty pink handgun!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Personally my weapon of choice is a Kimber 9mm, but I REALLY enjoy shooting the .22.....I'm a dead shot - we don't even joke about that in our home. He can shoot as well as I can - better.

So dish sis - what did he do.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know - we got to gun shows when they come around....and the first time I saw that in a case - I got a chuckle.....The man behind the counter said - "thinking about that little number there?" and DF said "No - I think she likes her AK better." nuf sed.

You can even get - OMG thinking of BBK - a HELLO KITTY pistol grip package - and I thought "Of course, nothing says I will seriously mess you up like drawing a Hello Kitty pistol against an assailant." - probably laugh themselves to death.

susiestar

Roll With It
Starbie, wow, you shoot like I do. All the women on my dad's side, including me, have been dead shots. I was 9 when I first put all the bullets through the bull's eye. It became a real problem because my bro is NOT as good a shot. He got real pissy about it.

when the guns were locked up. LOL!!

Gun shows are fun.

So Abbey, what did he do???

Come on, you can tell US.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm thinking he did more than leave the toilet seat down.........that's not a shootin' offense in our state......

F

flutterbee

I'm thinking he did more than leave the toilet seat down.........that's not a shootin' offense in our state......

I'm assuming you meant up instead of down...and it may not be a shootin' offense in our state, but it is in my house. :mad:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Nothing huge, but something that really bugs me. I wake up happy. It's just me. So when I wake up happy and have someone cussing up a strorm about stupid cr@p, over and over and over again, I just want to run away. It's just a crappy way to start your day. I don't understand how someone can be so unhappy, then an hour later be Peter Pan and all lovey dovey.

He goes back and forth, then back and forth on basically any topic you could name. I just tune it out, which really annoys him. What's that? Cancel the cell, now reinstate it, no...cancel it...no put it back on. I just handed him the phone and said you do it. Well, that went over well. "I do everything around here!!" Yep, you do, because I have no fricking idea what you WANT!

"You need to eat. You look like a prisoner of war."

Thanks. That's a great compliment.

"You're having another helping? You're eating too much."

"Can you iron my work clothes?" (Excuse me, but you're stocking dairy. Don't think it's a huge issue.)

No, not ironing, but here's the board and the iron. Feel free to learn.

Geez. Where IS that gun???

At that point, I just want to drop kick him and walk out the door....yet, he's now in a good mood.:tongue:

I've never been so happy to go to work. I even managed the bus again today.:peaceful:

Enough venting for me.

Abbey

Marguerite

I'm not keen on guns personally, so it's not an issue for me - but I have no legal reason to justify owning a gun, under our laws.

I gotta big rock, though...

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm with mustang. Cast iron skillets do wonders.

Although I'm also a crack shot. A fact that annoys the heck outta husband who spent 14 yrs in the Army. I shoot better than he does, and he's mighty good. If I point at it, I hit it. lol Drives him nuts.

Guns aren't allowed around here. I'd be too tempted. :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, I can shoot, but I'm a shotgun lady. :bow: I used to compete with skeet shooting, 12/24 gauge. Just don't have one around me right now, which is probably a good thing.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I'm going to continue on my 3am rant. (Sorry, guys. Hit the back button if needed.)

I mean really...is it this hard to be content? I'm so tired of not knowing the mood of the hour or half hour. Is it work mode? Is it nap mode? Is it 'we have to do go something' mode? Is it cleaning mode? Yard mode? I just want to b*tch slap him and say SLOW DOWN. Actually, I have said that, but that doesn't go over too well.

It's like everything has to happen on his time frame and frame of mind. I'm just sick and tired of it. I have ONE day off in the last week and he decides to get up at 6am, get the birds up (which are hugely noisy) and tromp around the house so I can't sleep past 6. I was PO'd. That's putting it nicely.

I'm getting older, and with that age I'm less tolerate of these things. He's bipolar or manic depressive or just fricked up. Don't know which one, but am quite sure of it. He can change in a heartbeat and not even know the difference. It's driving me nuts.

I love your long hair. Then...You need a hair cut. It's looking shaggy.

I always love to see your necklace that you wear. Then...why do you wear the same darn necklace all the time?

DON'T spend any money. by the way, I just bought a new amp, even though I have four in the garage.:faint:

I want my own custom owned corner that is in the middle of nowhere that I can have a garden, fireplace, and just write. That's it. I'm not high maintenance. Well, maybe add the board. ;) You guys could pop in unannouced and have some good tea and chat. Actually, I don't make tea, but could try.

I'm just tired of the yo-yo. I KNOW it's a disorder, but I'm tired of living the disorder.

That's about it. Pull your fingers out of your ears now.

Abbey

Marguerite

Abbey, next time he makes a strong statement about ANYTHING, ask if you can have it in writing.

Or tape him. Or film him. And if he gets narky about it, do a trade - you'll shut off recording him, if he will let you sleep in on your day off!

Marg