There is a

klmno

bowl in the kitchen calling my name. There is Bordeaux cherry ice cream and chocolate syrup. Can I give in without feeling guilty?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I don't know. CAN you? I stopped buying that stuff, because I KNOW I cannot resist at certain times. husband has been notorious over the years for buying tons of stuff like that and I always felt sabotaged.

Right now he's on his "Jungle" diet and doing pretty well (but it's only been four days!). And although I'm not on the same diet, I am trying to be better about stuff like that. And since I'm going in for a fasting blood test tomorrow, I have to be really good tonight or I KNOW my numbers will be bad... not that I predict they'll be that great anyway.

For me, the issue is moderation. When I'm feeling "weak" I have a hard time sticking to a reasonable portion of things like Bordeaux cherry ice cream! I haven't figured out yet how to circumvent those moments of weakness... other than my own firm resolve. But time will tell how long that will hold!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, go eat a small bowl. Life is short.

I don't buy stuff I shouldn't eat either. Or if I do pick up something especially nummy.....I share it with everyone else so it's eaten up faster. lol

I bought a gallon of chocolate ice cream last week and sugar cones. (one of my favs) Let's just say I got 1 cone out of the deal. lol But that was enough to get rid of the craving.

Thankfully I don't crave often. But when I do, I let myself have it.

Go enjoy your ice cream. :)

Hugs

klmno

Ok- you only have to tell me once! Since it's so late here and gcvmom has pegged on my guilt a little, I will get a small bowl. It's a good thing I don't have any brownies or chocolate cake to stick on the bottom!

KTMom91

Absolutely...like the small piece of coconut cream pie I just finished. Hope you enjoyed your ice cream as much as I did my pie!

klmno

:rofl:

3 scoops. Two little bites (minus the chocolate) went to the dogs.

I have a feeling that I did, KTMom! This is what happens when I eat dinner early!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my. Of course you can!!! I hope you ate it by now and it's still not calling you name in a melty glob from the counter.

I made a blueberry tart last night (with the help of easy child). It was delish and the perfect size. There will be no leftovers, that is for sure. It was so easy, I can't wait to make another to bring to a summer bbq or something...like just for me.