These girls are amazing!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Oct 29, 2009.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I was emailed this through another group and had to share.

These kids entertained during half-time at an Army/Navy Basketball Game in Ohio. They are absolutely amazing. The fact that these girls learned the routines is hard to believe…but the fact that they executed them without a single noticeable mistake is totally unbelievable! Enjoy!
  2. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

I'm not really all that into 'cheer', but what these girls are doing as dancers is just phenomenal.

Notice too that they got a huge ovation and not a one of the girls had her butt or boobs hanging out!
  3. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Saw this about a week ago. Absolutely amazing. I've watched it a few times and picked up things each time. No, I'm not out doing jump rope, but these girls need a board bow down.

4. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

My goodness! That's impressive.
  5. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Really cool and wholesome too! Love it!!!!
  6. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

'Stang - looks like you and I got that email on the same day. ;)
  7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Are you in some of my yahoo groups? LOL
  8. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

I am impressed. What Stamina they have!!!
  9. horserider

horserider New Member

The tricks get harder as the routine goes was fun to watch
  10. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

That was utterly amazing!!!! :D :D Been a while since I really enjoyed something as much as I did that. Those girls have got talent, stamina, and OMG I kept wondering when they were gonna get the chance to breathe!!!
  11. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Haha Stang. No. I got that email from my mom, though, the same day you posted it. Cause I was gonna post it. :tongue: