They are back...

K

Kjs

The flight was delayed about 2 hours. It was late arriving in Pittsburgh. Which nobody told me until I was almost At the airport. Oh, well, I made good use of the time. Stopped at a near by restaurant.

They were all so excited. Except difficult child. He still didn't talk much to me. I was sad.

But...easy child and husband did. Brought me gifts.:D

And a few weeks ago the thought of husband actually touching me was discusting. Been about 14 years. And last night...he did. I first had to wonder if I was dreaming. Then I was wondering if HE was dreaming.

I guess I'll send him on a vacation more often!! Maybe he missed me. ??

:D

B

bran155

I have the goosebumps!!! I am so HAPPY for you!!! I am glad that everyone landed safely and the trip went well but I am absolutely elated that you had a wonderful "dream" last night!!!!

Good for you girl!!! Send him on vacation monthly!!!:abouttime::couple:

I really hope last night was the start of the healing process for you and your husband. I am praying for you!!! You so deserve to feel special, cause you are!!!! Your husband is the lucky one and I truly hope for you that he starts to really realize it. You deserve happiness. Just hearing that you had an awesome night is going to make my day brighter!!!

Shawna :)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm glad your 're-union' went so well. Continued prayers and positive thoughts for healing being sent your way.

Here's to H turning over a new leaf! Please remember to stay strong, Kjs. Ride the tide, but remember you still have work to do. Hugs~

Wiped Out

Staff member
Kjs,
What a nice post to read. I hope that this is a beginning of a time of healing for you and husband. Hugs.