They are deploying Jamie!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw sweetie, I'm so sorry. I know you're scared and are gonna worry like crazy. No helping that.

His board aunties will be worrying and praying right along with you. We'll be here when you need to rant, or fret, or just totally unload.

Let Jamie know that this board auntie is mighty proud of him.

((((hugs))))

Abbey

Spork Queen
Janet, please pass on the message that there are thousands of people he doesn't know that will be praying/rooting for him every day. They are his mothers from heck, but we care.

Abbey

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Oh Janet, I am so sorry to hear this. That just doesn't seem fair. I am devastated for you and your whole family.

God Bless, hugs and love,
Vickie

TerryJ2

Hugs and hope for all of you. I know several people who were deployed there and they did just fine. I know you must be very upset, though. Take care.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sending more hugs. Please let him know we are all here for him.

I know the nightmare is scary. It is good that you shared it. Keeping that kind of thing bottled up is just so hard on your body. Remember, Jamie will need his Momma while he is serving, and when he comes home again. So you have to take care of YOU, as well as worry about him.

Be sure to keep in touch with the military mom's site you mentioned when Coookie's son enlisted.

Sending big bear hugs,

Susie

mom_to_3

I'm sorry to hear this, but where I live it's not uncommon for the guys to go back 2 or 3 times! How is Jamie holding up? Hugs and best wishes for you all!

gottaloveem

Janet,
sorry to hear the news. I'm sending out many positive thoughts, and I will rattle beads like crazy that he comes back safe and sound.

You know that we will help you through this anyway we can, and like susiestar mentioned, you do know that military website. between here and the other, we will hold you up till he comes home.

How long do they say he will serve? Is his wife going to stay where they are living? Does she have family nearby to help?

Sending many hugs.

((((((((((Janet))))))))))