They Fit!! (old jeans)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by cubsgirl, Nov 12, 2011.

1. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

I recently lost 15 lbs, and those who have met me know I have at least 50 more to go - but it's a good start.

I have a pile of jeans and pants in my closet that don't fit me but maybe, hopefully, will fit someday. Today I took a pair of jeans off the top-put them on and THEY FIT!! I think they feel tight but my daughter reminded me that my "fat" jeans were falling off my derriere and were way too loose and that these fit perfectly.

I feel like that Progresso soup commercial where the women call on their cans to say they fit :)

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

YIPPEEE! You go girl!

:bravo::cheerleader::fan:

3. buddy

buddy New Member

The only good thing about the stress and lack of appetite lately was being able to wear two old pair of jeans I had sitting around. I have the same as you, about 40-50 more to go... so CONGRATS, enjoy the feeling.... much better than wearing saggy butt pants, and they stretch out in an hour or so anyway...

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

WOOHOO!! I thought about that commercial when I saw the thread title, too!~ Congrats!

I had a 'they fit' moment last week but unfortunately, it was that I no longer need a belt with my fat jeans. :( LOL!

5. ML

ML Guest

I am so proud of you girl. You have got to feel great.

6. cubsgirl

I saw my therapist Tuesday and she suggested buying new jeans at that time. Her exact words were "Those jeans are falling off your a**". :rofl:

7. keista

keista New Member

CONGRATS! Every little bit helps to move your forward (and downward ;) )

8. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for you!

9. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Congrats!

10. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Way to go Cubsgirl :) Nothing nicer than to be able to pull out clothes that are a size or two less and fit into them.

I've lost 32 pounds since Sept - unfortunately not by me constantly saying to SO "I reallly need to get serious about a diet" which was a constant tune of mine, but a medical problem (Diverticulitis) which has left me paranoid about eating food - have not gotten past a "soft food" regime since the middle of September. I had a closet clean out over the past year and dumped clothes I was sure I was never going to get into ever again - they were taking up a lot of room those various size clothes, and boy, I am so sorry I did that.

But, it was SO nice to HAVE to go out buy new jeans where you actually had to unbutton/unzip them to get them off-the last month they were sort of just falling down without a belt LOL

Keep up the good work :)

Marcie

11. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

You go girl!!!

12. cubsgirl

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement everyone :)

13. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

14. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yahooo!! Going down sizes in clothing is such a great feeling:) Way To Go!!!