They should have...

flutterby

Fly away!
...a Surgeon's General Warning on the side of babies warning: Raising children may cause serious health risks, such as stress, anxiety, and death. :faint: Cause my children are going to be the death of me.

easy child up and quit his job today. No notice. No job lined up. He has bills to pay.

I experienced angina today for the first time in a long time. Anxiety through the roof. I even cried. I know I need to detach. However, this does effect me, too. And my mom.

It doesn't help that I'm trudging through a haze of overwhelming fatigue.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In my next life, I'm sticking to pets.

crazymama30

Can the surgeon general put a warning signs on husbands too? May cause severe anxiety and outbursts of anger. Please use caution when you having something you want to throw and they are nearby~ Maybe there should be a waiting period of Oh I don't know like a year before you can get a marriage license?

Lets just run away flutterby. I am all for it, but we have to bring lots of booze!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kids and husbands are hazardous to your health and can cause debilitating injury or death in large doses.

I certainly believe it. I'll never understand why easy child is a stress junky. I absolutely hate it.

I know this puts you into a major bind. Don't let the boy freeload. If he doesn't want to work at krogers.........so be it.........but he has got to work, period.

(((hugs)))

flutterby

Fly away!
Lisa, he was working at Costco. He left Kroger to work for them because it was a substantial pay increase and more hours. But, he hated it. I knew he wasn't happy there and I felt really bad for him.

BUT, you don't quit a job until you have something else lined up. He's already applied online for a few places and is going to be hitting the pavement first thing in the morning. I know he'll be aggressive about finding another job...it's just a bad market in Ohio. All over.

The angina threw me. I've all but forgotten about my heart. Scared the **** out of me.

CM - there's a reason I'm not married. :winks:

I'll bring the booze, but I can't drink it. :( I'll be the designated driver. :tongue:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the job change. Is it possible he could return to kroger?? Didn't he give them 2 wks notice?

I hope he has good luck finding one. husband is going to apply for a job at the factory where Nichole is. He's not getting a single nibble and he's getting nervous. It's not going to be long when something....anything will be better than nothing.

And if he doesn't find work soon.........I may be burying him. He's driving me nuts. But nope, can't do that. No life insurance anymore. ugh I can't win.

Hugs

flutterby

Fly away!
He did give them 2 weeks notice and he is going to talk to them tomorrow. He really needs full time hours, though. And even then, he'll probably need a second, part time job to cover the bills he accumulated based on his now former salary.

They are building a new Kroger Marketplace about 10 minutes away. (It's insane...we have 3 Kroger's in our little town as it is.) He'll have more chance getting full time at a new store. He also applied at the Kroger Distribution Center that is in town. If he could get in there, he wouldn't need a second job.

The upside is - I just remembered this - since he did the graduate recovery program to be able to graduate (it's run through Job and Family Services), I'm almost positive that they offer job assistance programs. (Terrible sentence, I know.) He's going to visit them tomorrow, too.

And a friend is pretty sure he can get easy child hired on where he works (cause friend's parents own the company). That would be last case scenario, though, because it's a moving company and he's had back issues for years - just like I have.

If you need help digging a hole, let me know. :devil:

susiestar

Roll With It
Can I come and climb in the hole too?

husband is not about to let me know what the job search is doing. I know the Wisconsin job is actually for several positions and they are still taking applications. that is ALL I know. I am going nuts. Now he wants to buy a Wii because they are down to $199 starting Tues.

Sadly, he has one attaboy award that would just cover it. It is limited in what companies it is good at and few of them have anything that we would want in that price range.

If we get a wii he will never job hunt!

KTMom91

Wherever you ladies are running, to, please swing through California and pick me up. I can be ready to go in about 10 minutes.