they still want me !! yea

Jena

So, yup my nasty nasty babysitter cancelled last minute.......leaving me ummm in a pinch (using nice words here :) )

So, today was the mtg with human resources, I got my new little company cell phone, that was kinda exciting, alrite long story short their going to work with me on the difficult child/no babysitter issue word has it.

Yea me. I was worried, I don't know the details i haven't spoke to my mgr yet but monday i'll sit down tell her the tale and see how we're going to work my training around difficult child's school schedule.

i'm very relieved and excited to start work. :dance:

Andy

Of course they still want you! Who wouldn't?

The excitement continues.

How is difficult child tonight? Has she said anything about you being gone today?

Jena

no she was hard to pry off me this a.m. yet when she saw me return with all my work stuff she got excited, was pulling phone out of box, looking at all my papers, and actually excited for me. It was quite strange.

I think they just need someone out in the field right away, and it's too close to the wire the rest of the team is set up to find another last minute. I dont' care at this point i'm just happy i'm in.

Get this, now this is strange. i put an email on our local website listing was basic just stated looking for caring patient person blah blah i get two emails one of which states i have a feeling your child is a special needs child, and i would like to talk further?? how odd is that?? wow.