Things are slowly getting better here

muttmeister

I posted a week or so ago about a lot of junk going on here but things are looking up.

The lady I was nannying for got another job so I will be back to work as of Feb. 24. I got the news yesterday afternoon and last night was the first night in a long time I didn't wake up in the middle of a near panic attack. I feel like I can breathe again.

Got an appointment to get my wisdom tooth taken care of and found out it is going to cost less than half of what I thought.

Got my driver's license changed and found out that I don't have to register my car here till next summer.

Got my income tax refund so I have money to live on till I get back to work.

difficult child figured out some way to keep his electricity on. Didn't ask the details. We filed their taxes and did claim the money they made looking after my mother; the tax preparation software said they their chances of being audited are slim to none so when they get their tax return (hopefully this week) they can catch up on some bills before difficult child has to jail for his DUI.

Haven't heard from older difficult child and his situation but I'm going to assume no news is good news.

I raised 2 difficult children so I'm used to living with stress but the last 3 weeks have been above and beyond the usual but, dare I say it? - I think things are beginning to look up.

Thank to all of you for all of the prayers and good wishes - see, they worked!

Nancy

I'm so glad things are looking up. It seems like sometimes those stressful situations come in clumps.

DDD

Doing a Happy Dance for you! (None of us having been doing our dance lately so I'll probably get sore muscles, lol!)
Glad to read your good news before I head to bed. I sleep much better with happy thoughts. Hugs DDD