Things continue to go south. . .

Childofmine

one day at a time
Kathy are you thinking of seeing her or calling someone who can help you confirm whether or not these things have happened?

I am sure you are distraught with this new information and not being sure if t is true or not.

Just the not knowing can make you crazy.

Hugs and prayers for you all today.

Sent from my iPhone using ConductDisorders

Kathy813

Staff member
COM, there is no one we can call and she lives in another state. She does have a cousin who is also a substance abuser who lives close to her. He texted us two nights ago asking if we had heard from her because he hadn't heard from her in a couple of days. husband texted him back and told him that difficult child needs to go to rehab and the cousin said he would check on her the next day. We haven't heard anything back from him. You would think if it was true and she told him what supposedly happened to her that he would have texted us back the next day so I really am doubting the story. If fact, husband thinks she was with him when he texted us. We don't trust him anymore than we trust her. Things have spiraled down since she invited him to come visit her after he got kicked out of rehab.

I'm more sad than anything else.

toughlovin

sounds to me like she is trying very very hard to manipulate you to running to her rescue.Darn it the things they put us through!!! I am hoping you are taking good care of yourself right now!! There is so much about their lives we will never really know.....it just makes the relationship with them so difficult. It is hard to have a relationship with someone you absolutely dont trust... what they do or what they say.

TL

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app