Things that annoy us......Don't be shy....it's a FIRST DAY OF SPRING - FLING

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh you bet I did Insane. I didn't do it maliciously, but fair is fair. If you google the number of the mask and hood I have? You'll get several others. I wouldn't be upset if there had been a MASS sweep and an email and attachment from the DOD. But it just said - We received an email from DOD about your post and had to remove it. If you have questions - here's their email. So I did send them a well written reply stating where I got the mask (Good Will) and that I did read the DOD's guidelines and saw nothing that said Chemical/Bio mask was not to be sold. Could they please tell me why they removed my post, when several others are still on there for sale identical to mine? Why was mine singled out? Then I stated that I lived near the Fort, and if they wanted me to return it, if it was illegal to possess it I would of course be in compliance with the government. I've already had the local SWAT team here I don't need the SEALS in my house. Once with pepper spray was enough. Although at least this time I know to wash my face with milk - NOT water. haha (a little sad humore there)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Maternity sections in department stores that have all of 4 racks of U.G.L.Y. clothing.

$27.99+tax for yoga pants. Really? I don't pay $10 for heavy sweatpants. Not doing it for sweatpant-wanna-be's!

Pregnant hormones making me cry over not finding pants that I can stand to try on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay little MOMMA I want you to consider this.............about these pants?????

YOU are trying on pants for TWO.....not one person.......not a person and 1/2........not a FAT person.

If you and me went to the store and we had to find a pair of pants that fit us BOTH (TWO PEOPLE) we'd have to get a pretty enormous sized pair of jeans = probably like a 66 - cause I am a proximatist and all - so I'd have have haaaaaave to have space)

BUT you AND the Bean are buying a pair of pants.......NOT JUST YOU......

So next time you go to buy clothes --------Remember It's you AND the Bean buying underpants, and a shirt, and Jeans.........

Later when he's out? You can go back to buying clothes for just sexy little you - but for now? Buy for two. Fit for two.......Wear for two. Get grumpy for two. Slap my logic ----for two.

Hugs (and I'll need a HUG from two)

Right

Star*

call 911........call 911
Possibly so. I can't imagine what they have out now, but HORRID was the style of maternity clothes they put out 30 years ago, 21 years ago......

Pregnant is the new sexy?

I'm outta ideas for hormonal pregnant women. I keep telling DF's finace she's like a beautiful bubble gum machine...eventually if we sink enough money into her little bubble shape a prize will drop out worth keeping. Caught her on a good day =that day.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've been reminded of one:

When you go shopping for a specific item, in other words make a special trip for a specific item, and the cashier fails to put said item into your bag..........and of course you don't notice until you get home.

Went to walmart specifically to purchase night lights. I can't afford to run my kitchen overhead light while I'm in here on the computer in the evenings, plus when it's warm/hot outside it makes it too hot to do so. I was going to get a small desk lamp, but seems they're impossible to find. (think bedside lamp) Changed my mind about the lamp when I had the night light idea.....less wattage, so cheaper all the way around. So I pick up a package of cheap night lights. I pick up a couple of other things while there. Get home.........go to take the night lights out to use them, only they're not there. grrrrr

I can't just sit here in the dark. Computer screen gives me a migraine if I do because the house is so utterly dark with the lights off. Not to mention if I get up to do something.....I'll break my neck because you literally can't see anything.

So now I'll have to try to remember them again the next time I go out there. Just ticks me off. I paid for them, I expect them to be in my bag.

tiredmommy

Um.....................................(S>>>>>>>P>>>>>>>A>>>>>>>>C>>>>>>>>E>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) it is so.........we're called......(oh rats Fritz......thanks) We have a name -people who have to have space around us. DRATTED FRITZ.....lol.

Duckie. The name is Duckie. :rofl:

DammitJanet

People who insert a completely random sentence when you are talking about another topic. Example.

We were watching American Idol on Wednesday night and discussing the contestants as they were singing Billy Joel songs. Right in the middle of that conversation Buck blurts out "I liked the girl who walked on the pole."

We sat there in complete silence for about 30 seconds staring at him...then Tony and I said What? He said yeah, you know, that girl that walked along that board back and forth a few years ago in that thing.

Tony and I are looking at each other in confusion and then it starts to dawn on us...Are you talking about the Olympics? Yeah, the Olympics. He says...what was her name? We ask...which Olympics? He goes...well I dont know...the one a few years ago! Ok. I said did she win? Oh yeah...the USA won everything! Well I think he is talking about Shawn Johnson who did win the balance beam but the USA came in Silver overall.

But what in heavens name does the Olympics have to do with American Idol and Billy Joel?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Janet... I live that kind of randomosity in my head... But at least I keep my mouth shut! Or, if I con't, I'll say... "Not that it's anywhere near the subject but..." or "And now for something from WAY out in left field..."

muttmeister

I think I say things like that sometimes. I can usually tell by the blank look of the people I'm talking to. I think it is a result of my living in my own little world. Sometimes I'm oblivious to what's going on arond me and something just pops out. At least I provide entertainment for people. LOL

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
There is something seriously wrong with Buck and it's not just his gross eating habits. He's clueless about everything...from how to be a good guest to completely missing appropriate social cues to well, everything. Yeck, he just bugs the poop out of me.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I agree with Jo.

I know how I felt when M was here. And it was no where near as long as you've already dealt with Buck.

But as far as random thoughts........not quite as bad as his, but I have them fairly often since the accident. I'm thinking the conversation in my head sort of .........and a random thing will pop out. I'll not have realized I haven't said the lead in part out loud. lol

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
But as far as random thoughts........not quite as bad as his, but I have them fairly often since the accident. I'm thinking the conversation in my head sort of .........and a random thing will pop out. I'll not have realized I haven't said the lead in part out loud. lol

I've had this since the surgery. Well, I had it before the surgery as well, but it's more pronounced now, especially while using the medications for pain, etc. Thankfully, most people know me and my circumstance so they laugh with me...but occasionally I get a blank stare. lol

trinityroyal

Janet, you have the patience of a saint. Honestly, I'm surprised that Buck hasn't had a "hunting accident" by now. ("Gosh, officer! You'd think someone that experienced with hunting would know by now to wear the bright orange hat. I guess someone must have thought he was a deer").

As for the thought-randomizer, husband calls me "non-sequitur girl". He's learned over the years to track the bunny-hopping path that my conversation follows, but occasionally he'll just look at me and say "What??!!"

Things that bug me today: Attempting to have a coherent conversation with a 2 1/2 year old about something serious. Tyrantina said she had a bad dream last night. She was trying to tell me about it, and all I could make out was "icky-bug" and "I was choking in my sleep". Eventually I just gave up and let her play with the flashlight. Seemed to make her feel better...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet, you have the patience of a saint. Honestly, I'm surprised that Buck hasn't had a "hunting accident" by now. ("Gosh, officer! You'd think someone that experienced with hunting would know by now to wear the bright orange hat. I guess someone must have thought he was a deer").QUOTE]
:hi5:
........Well his name ISSSSSSS BUCK.........hahah.....aaaaaaaahahahah.....Trinity you set that one up GOOD girlfriend........hahahaha........I'm still chuckling--------

InsaneCdn

Hmmm.... now I'm wondering how much of the confusion in my house is actually due to "random thought disorder" and not just my mucked-up hearing?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK, this is what's annoying me today... (Besides Buck. I'd like to come visit you, Janet, and unleash some preggo hormones on the (ahem, Board Censor would asterisk that word...)

We have a janitorial staff. They are paid by the federal government (though I am sure they are contractors) to mop, vacuum, sanitize bathrooms, etc.

I am the only female in the building on a regular basis (for now). Yesterday we had 3 more here, all of whom are tidy, sanitary people. However... Someone peed on the edge of the bowl of the toilet in the ladies' room (where the seat splits in front). Probably dribbled. It could even have been me, honestly (though usually if I do, I wipe it up immediately). I didn't notice until this morning, when I went to pee, about 30 minutes after the janitorial staff left. (All 2 of 'em.)

The seat was lifted as they do when they clean. Clearly however they DID NOT CLEAN as there were dryish-looking yellow drops on the rim. EWWWW. I wiped it up, scrubbed my hands and then used the other toilet (we have 2, thank goodness).

Now. Since I usually clean up after myself - I wonder HOW MANY TIMES they have not actually cleaned? I am so disgusted. I wonder if the gov't will let me bring in my own Lysol. Probably not.

FWIW, when we had FEMALE janitorial staff, they mopped every time they were here, and I bet they cleaned toilets too.

Now, see, if I was always the only female, it would be OK. But we have customers and the reserve units too on weekends. So...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok...............something else that annoys me.

I have a friend who evidently can only access online via her phone. Which means her access to fb is via her phone. So, she is texting her posts. But her texting skills stink (auto correct doesn't help either) and 80 percent of the time you can't figure out what she's talking about.........or you're trying to decide if she's slipped her nut. Some day when easy child finally buys herself a new lap top I think I'll give her husband's old lap top just so she can type properly. Yes, it drives me that crazy.

husband's neice on fb. She is my age but you'd never guess it from her posts. I always strongly suspected she was a difficult child.........since we've been friends on fb, I am certain she is a difficult child. She talks and carries on like a 16 yr old on there. It embarrasses both my girls who are also friends with her. So I can only imagine how it makes her own girls feel when their my girls ages.