Things Turn On A Dime

SeekingStrength

Pasa,

Just seeing this. Hugs for you.
I know you will keep us posted. Try, try, try to keep good thoughts.

Remember: emotions/feelings are not facts.

You and your son are in my prayers right now and until we hear more.

SS

Childofmine

one day at a time
Pas, I am just reading all of this and feeling scared. Please let us know anything, something when you find out anything.

We care so much about you and about him. I am praying there is some explanation for this.

Love, Com

Copabanana

PASA, I am just seeing this. Please let him be alright.

I am scared too. I would call his attorney.

I am praying, too. For you, and that your son return home safely and soon.

This kind of thing puts everything in perspective. I hope to G-d he is OK.

COPA

Last edited:

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Good morning Pasa, just checking in to see if you have heard from your son. I do hope you were able to get some rest last night.
We're here for you.
:group-hug:

pasajes4

Made official police report according to their guidelines. Since he is considered an adult, there will not be an active search. His information will be put into a data base. If they spot him or a body shows up, they will have his information. How comforting is that. I guess it is possible that he does not want to be found because of the court thing.

Childofmine

one day at a time
Pas, how are you today? Living with not knowing anything is so awful. What are you doing to cope with the uncertainty and fear? Your words will help others If you can share when you can.

Lying down and crying and staring at the wall is a necessary step I believe in feeling our feelings. Just let them flow for a while and just get spent. Just let it out completely. It will not kill you and there is healing to come on the other side.

I found that doing that would lead to me getting up and being able to do some things I needed to do, including some daily practices that were simple and positive like taking a walk, sitting in the Sun and scrubbing the kitchen floor. Sometimes it comes down to these simple things.

We care about you and about him. Lots of hugs.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Pasa, I am just seeing this. I cannot imagine how scared you must be -- I am sending you all the strengthening thoughts and prayers I can right now. I really hope he turns up safe and sound, SOON. Big hugs.

pasajes4

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support.

Child, I have lived with uncertainty, fear, concern, and out and out anger towards and about D C for many years. It never gets easier it just becomes a dull throb. I do get on with my day. I really have no choice. It is not in my character to wallow. When I falter, I repeat the serenity prayer while I move through the day. I do my best to remember that the worst does not happen at least 98% of the time. I draw on my faith and give it to G-d. When all else fails......wine not much just enough to take the edge off.

New Leaf

Child, I have lived with uncertainty, fear, concern, and out and out anger towards and about D C for many years. It never gets easier it just becomes a dull throb. I do get on with my day. I really have no choice. It is not in my character to wallow. When I falter, I repeat the serenity prayer while I move through the day.
Pasa, you are strong. I know the dull throb. Yes, the Serenity prayer. And we do have each other.

I draw on my faith and give it to G-d. When all else fails......wine not much just enough to take the edge off.
Give it to G-d. I will work on this too. And I will pick up a bottle of wine.
Thank you Pasa, for your strength.
You are amazing.
A rock, standing against the fierce ocean.

I pray you hear something soon.

susiestar

Roll With It
I just saw this. I am so sorry he disappeared like this. I agree it is strange that he took nothing. Hugs & prayers are with you!