Things Turn On A Dime

Copabanana

PASA, I never once thought of suicide. Nobody contemplating suicide goes to buy a soda, first.

I am thinking it is tied to testifying. Have you called his attorney?

I am so sorry for this agony.

That makes sense about leaving his phone and wallet on purpose. Anybody would have taken their wallet with them to the store.

If this is it, it is infuriating that he would put you through this.

We are waiting with you PASA. Today is Tuesday. Is it not the day he would be testifying?

Our hearts are with you, PASA. Waiting.

COPA

Copabanana

PASA, is there a parole office associated with the juvenile prison? Is he on probation or parole? Could he have been picked up by them, and not by the police?

Does the attorney have an associate? There should be somebody available in case of emergency.

COPA

Jabberwockey

Copa, as a general rule PO's don't have the power to arrest or detain. Even when a client is sitting in their office who has an active warrant, they have to call the police to have them arrested.

pasajes4

He is not on parole or probation. He is of legal age to come and go as he pleases. He is also free to drop the case if he so choses. His records are sealed. Local authorities do not have access to them.

Copabanana

You know, I have thought often that there might come a time where the pain and worry would reach such a point for me that I might consider stopping communication with my son.

Like with his illness. If he persists in neglecting treatment and denying the consequences. And I see him marching inexorably towards severe illness and death.

PASA, if your son has put you through this, willfully, and without thought, I could see how you would come to that point. Or at least think about it.

How I hope this is it. Being mad is so much better than being afraid.

How I pray he is OK. So that we can all be mad at him. Together.

COPA