Things you don't say to your wife. Video :)

R

runawaybunny

I thought this was funny... things you don't say to your wife:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uxvXA8Aqh4"]YouTube - tim hawkins-Things you dont say to your wife.[/ame]

Andy

So true, so true - that was great.

I can top the one about hunting trip on your birthday - On our 1st year wedding anniversary weekend, husband was working in the city that the bad sister in law lives in the week leading up to the weekend. mother in law and bad sister in law decided husband should help bad sister in law move - "He will be back on Saturday night in time for your Sunday anniversary!" JERKS JERKS JERKS I had not yet trained husband to not listen to his very stupid Mother and bad sister. You idiots, what part of WEEKEND ANNIVERSARY don't you get! After 20 years, I am still fuming at that one.

As a christian, one of my most favorite bible verses is, "And a man should leave his mother ........" That one really started making sense after I got married and had to deal with overbearing mother in law. "Go away, he is my husband now!"

susiestar

Roll With It
Also,

Here is the new trash can I bought you for Mother's Day.

Luckily for my dad - MY mother LOVED IT - it had wheels. Still laughing about that one!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I just spent the last hour of my life watching this guy's vidoes on Youtube. He is SOOOO funny!!!

Good afternoon laughs.

Abbey