Think of me this week....

toughlovin

So I am leaving tomorrow for a trip to CA.... I am really looking forward to going on a trip on my own....:) although it is not totally vacation! I am going to visit my dad who is 95 and then I am going to visit difficult child. From what I hear he seems to be doing really well at the sober house and doing all the right things. I am really hoping we have a good visit and that it will be good for our relationship and also just that I see that he is doing well..... he is in the area where I grew up so I will see some old friends which will be nice too. I will try and check in here at some point.... although the messages wont be long since i will just have the small keyboard on my ipad.

TL

DDD

TL, enjoy every single minute of your escape. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers because I know that you deserve a positive experience. Hugs. DDD

Nancy

Have a safe and hopeful trip with a bit of relaxing with dad and old friends in between. I hope you find difficult child in a good place and that your mind is eased. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hope you can check in just to let us know everything is OK.

toughlovin

Thanks Nancy...I haven't seen difficult child yet...I will fly into la tomorrow...iam really looking forward to seeing him and will update on him then. My dad is doing as well as you could expect I think. He is content, sLepes a lot and kind of checks out at times but he is 95 ....but he is glad to have me here.

TL