Thinking about the par-tay

mstang67chic

Going Green
I know most of us have our real names on our siggy somewhere but some of us don't. It just occured to me that I'm going to have to make a list of screen name = real name so I'm not running around like a mad woman hollering for Star, Dammit and Kitty. Someone would come after me with a net!

Course.... that would make for some interesting signs at the airport! *snerk*

klmno

I vote for the signs at the airport to have the screen names on them! Somehow the vision of that being shown on cnn with our difficult child's watching in shock makes me smile!!

everywoman

A sign that said Everywoman might cause a stir! Put that beside one that read Big Bad Kitty, and Star and well, what an uproar that could be. Can you imagine the conversations the people around of could have if we all went by our screen names the whole time. LMBO

everywoman

Or an announcement over the loudspeaker at the aiport.
Will Everywoman please report to baggage claim right now to meet your Partay!!!!!!!!

4sumrzn

Thanks for the giggle this evening......I picture it being.....

DAMMIT STAR where's KITTY.........Everywoman is waiting!

I know, silly....

DammitJanet

Well surely by now you all realize my real name is Janet...lol. That is why my board name fits me so well...not only is it from my all time favorite movie but I am constantly hearing "Dammit Janet...why did you do this that or the other"....lol.

Not only glitter signs at the airport, but during the party, GLITTER NAME TAGS.

Or wait, costumes!

Dammit Janet has to dress like a transvestite.
Mustang67 has to dress like a car.
Everywoman has to look like a hologram, so no metter how you turn her, she looks like a different woman (Like in Seinfeld)
Star has to twinkle
Totoro...what the hell is a Totoro? Well a toro is a bull, so there ya go.
Oh I can go on forever.

Let's stick with the nametags. And definitely screen names.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
PS - I took a dog training class years ago and we knew the other dogs' names long before the people that went with them. I was "JoeJoe's mom". Not nearly so bad as the old balding man with a pony tail and beard known as "SunFlowers dad".

Now I wish I had a cool screen name.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
BBK I am so upset by you... WHAT is a Totoro???
You need to see this Movie??? You and Tink would have a special little bond after seeing this...
here is a picture... of me waiting for the Catbus... Totoro is what the girls call me, I am their protector... especially when they are sick or I am. A Totoro is like a Troll, in Japan that protects... The Cat becomes a "Catbus" when it lives long enough... it gains special powers... if I remember it right.

Steely

:rofl:
Ya'll crack me up!!! See this is why we need to get together! I personally will be calling the press when this is scheduled so that we can make the daily headlines with our wonky signs and inneundos.

CNN news at 6 reports
"Today, a "specialized" and somewhat "challenged" chat room held a reunion of sorts where they welcomed each other to the Vegas airport with signs that implied the various issues they face in life."

Shari,

Change your screen name! Put "Shari" in your signature. Keep your avatar. By the time we have the party, we'll know you by your new cool screen name.

Totoro, I sit here blushing. I have no clue what you are talking about. Never saw that movie in my life. Sigh.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well BBK considering it came out in the 80's... I think a lot of us were doing other things back then!!! Not watching cartoons!!! Some movie buff friend of mine gave it to me when I had K...

It really is a cute movie... if you ever get a chance to watch it!!! And you blushing!!! I doubt it... Tee Hee...

Star*

call 911........call 911
DAMMIT STAR......OMG I GET THAT A LOT - oh wait that is ME saying it. lol

and NOW I'm on vacation and being asked to twinkle????? If you insist!

****TWINKLE**********TWINKLE********

I want to be the Catbus.....no ....wait.....I want to be the mustang chick - cause I'm coming in on horseback - not plane.

-But I think I can swing a glittery sign and perhaps a name tag -
and I'm dressing like a transvestite from the Rocky Horror picture show!

Yeah security is gonna toss us out before we even get a chance to say hello.

Star*

call 911........call 911
My real name is

Jowanna -

Like Jowanna fries with that?

NO NO....wait its.......

Juno -

Like Juno I would get fries with that.

yes, that's my name Juno Jowanna Twinkle. GET IT?????

JUNO.......JOWANNA.......TWINKLE......:laugh: