this is a friend of mine

Jena

i just saw her new video, it's a mom just like us. she's a friend of mine.

here's the link. her daughter had bipolar.

http://chrissyswish.com/

this amazing woman is the woman who helped me when i was first coming to terms with difficult child's diagnosis years ago of bipolar.

it's amazing her strength what she's done. thought i'd just share it because this mom always inspires me.

Marguerite

We each in our turn try to turn our own pain into help for others. In that way, our own pain is at least to some purpose. Don't ever forget, Jena, that you are in your own turn helping others, more than you may realise.

Marg

Jena

marg

thanks. did you go see the video? how far she's gotten, the sponsorship, the donations. she is truly an inspiration. her daughter committed suicide at 26 years old after battling alot of behaviors, medications etc. for years. she was a beautiful girl. now medications and therapies have come that much further along/ which gives us the parents an advantage. chrissy's wish was that someday someone find a cure, a medication that truly worked. it's a really touching video. didnt' mean to depress anyone just show what strength this mom had. maybe give some hope for us kinda thing.

Jena

haozi aw thanks. i put it on mine today too. she emailed me with-something and made me think of her and their family.