This should be interesting.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Big boss tells me last night as I'm leaving work that he'd like me to work the 'road show' tomorrow for 9 hours. Well, the road show happens when a big NASCAR event is going on. It's a MEAT CUTTING STATION. :crying:

Hello???? I don't eat meat!:faint:

I said that I don't really know how to cut ribs, steaks, etc., or use the scales to price them. He said, no problem...we'll work it out.

So, if you want REALLY cheap meat today, come to my store. I'll probably give you 5lbs. of ribs for 50 cents.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OH MY! Abbey I do eat meat and don't know if I'd wanna do that one.

Do you have to cut raw meat??

Bleh the thing we do for our jobs.

Too bad you're too far away. I'd hit you up for that 50 cents a pound price. lol

((hugsL))

DammitJanet

Oh but Abbey....its a NASCAR event!!!!!! Who in heavens blazes cares what you have to do to be there girl!

Put on your best Kasey khane or Denny Hamlin outfit...and go out there and have FUN!

By the way...could you snag me an autograph from any Joe Gibbs racing team member...those would be Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin, or Kyle Bush. Bush is from your neck of the woods so he would be a good bet to dress up as actually.

TerryJ2

I'm rattling beads and sending fairy dust that you don't lose any fingers ... or get grossed out. Good luck!

KTMom91

Wonder if I can catch that cheapie flight from Fresno to Vegas in time to get to Abbey's meat cutting station?

Steely

Uh.........ew?
Did you have to wear those ever so lovely plastic gloves that makes your hands sweat rivulets? And use a machette to chop the almost life like carcus into bits?

Now I bet you really will not eat meat ever, ever, again.
HUGS.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Ewwww is right (especially after the visual that Steely provided LOL).

I am pretty sure my stomach could not handle doing that job. If we have any type of beef, pork or chicken for dinner that I need to cook, husband has to cut it, clean it and place it into the pan. I will do the rest, but cannot handle touching it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, I survived with all 10 fingers. I cut so many ribs today that I can't even count. Yuck. All my coworkers were cracking up. Every time they'd walk by they'd make some comments. Thanks, guys.

Did chat with ** (will respect his privacy). We used to sponsor him when he was a lowly in CA. He's a biggie now. Lot's of very nice golf courses out here so they were all out.

I guess I'm going to do it tomorrow again.

Got to make a living!

Abbey

klmno

Well, I'm glad to see that you survived the first day of it.

Yeah, Hopeless, I got the same visual you did after reading Steely's post.

I have a new job idea for you, Steely. Have you ever considered becoming a writer?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, it could be worse. I get back to you later on what. Glad day one went well.

Beth

Geez...now I'm afraid!!

Actually, the store just called and want me to do it for another 9 hours today. I told them I'd do it if I could wear jeans and not my stupid baker's outfit. They agreed, but I have to wear a red, white or blue shirt. So, jeans are on, now I just need to find a blindfold. I love negotiation.

Off to Walmart!!

Abbey