This should be the youtube video channel for videos.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
oooOOOOOooOOOOOOhhhhhhh!!!

That was soooo worth the wait!!! OMG! How utterly adorable and cute!!!!! :bravo::bigsmile::bravo:

And I must say I was quite impressed with my lil great niece's tap moves! Those were some complicated steps for 4-5 yr olds. wow!

trinityroyal

Oh Janet, what a little darling.
Keyana just keeps getting prettier by the day. And the dance routines were just adorable.

Trinity

DammitJanet

I got such a kick out of it myself because I have sat in on most of the classes all year. The girls really did have the routines down better than it was shown. They simply got lost in all the sudden stage stuff. I think maybe the choreography was a bit to advanced for 4 year olds. Too much for them to keep in their heads when under pressure. Obviously they just remembered to shuffle and jump..lol. I

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - as a Great Auntie .......When she tossed those banana curls in Pretty please? I nearly fell out of my chair! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!! LOVE IT.......

Thanks so much! I had a hard time figuring out what the heck that tall long legged girl was walking on stage like she did though - that was a little odd......I kept waiting for something spectacular......and.........nope.

You know - Keyana KNOWS her dance moves - she KNOWS the timing, and she KNOWS the rythm - I would tell her to STOP watching the other girls and just DO HER THING. She's got it - if the other little girls don't - Tell her it's okay to do her thing...let them watch her. She's really good.