Three Brooms, Dustpan, Broomhilda, whatever she is, this takes the creepy cake...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I posted about DEX's creepy girlfriend and all the pictures she has in her house of his family, and how she wants to get difficult child 1, and all that jazz, right?

A friend just called me and told me to look her up in facebook.

Her high school age daughter is pregnant and having a boy. The baby's name is listed on facebook.

It is easy child 1's full legal name (he goes by a nickname and doesn't use his given name).

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Um.........a bit creepy, yeah. But wouldn't the daughter be chosing the baby's name? Maybe she just likes it?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Who knows. What little I know about them, they are all whack jobs. When people ask me who his new girlfriend is, they roll their eyes.

DEX's girlfriend is planning a trip to CA to see difficult child 1 and his wife, who have told her they are not welcome and have started not answering her calls and emails. DEX hasn't seen difficult child 1 in over 3 years. Been longer since they spoke.

The daughter is equally infatuated with this family. Every time I see her she is absolutely over the top with great info about DEX playing around with her and having so much fun and being such a great guy (the pregnant daughter - not the girlfriend). Wee difficult child has no idea who she is - she has never met him except to ring up purchases at the gas station she works at. Now that DEX is around, she is all over wee difficult child in that gas station. Last time we were there, she hugged wee difficult child goodbye.

Tell me that's not just a little odd.

M

ML

Yes, it is odd. How do you manage to stay so amazing, Shari? Despite all the insanity aound you, you have a strong foundation and your kids are very lucky to have you.

susiestar

Roll With It
It almost seems like your older child may have to get a restraining order. Naming the baby with your child's complete full name is bizarre. Let's hope she changes her mind and picks something like "orangejello", you know, normalish.

NOT that your son's name is not normal, just that this is creepy stalker behavior.

The deal with your wee one is just plain creepy. thank you would have spun out into a fit at her - even now at 9. he HATES to have strangers touch him.

If I were you I would get on that change of custody order and then get a no-contact order if it is still going on. Because you don't know HOW this already creepy behavior is going to escalate.

This seems like the kind of person who would lose her grip on reality if something happened to her child - and decide your child is hers! Just a very BAD feeling about all this.

It is a dang shame that at this point all you can do is go somewhere else for gas, etc...

Why is the preg daughter naming her kid after your son - he would technically be her "stepbrother" wouldn't he? I would be willing to bet that your oldest gets very upset if they show up at his home or work.

Please be VERY VERY careful about these people. This is just so bizarre.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay. It's official. You've given me the HEEBIE-JEEBIES over this (!!!)

That is beyond weird. Restraining order -- YEAH! I'd get on that DOUBLE TIME!

Any way you guys can move away... FAR AWAY from the area?

DammitJanet

So this father...ok...make that sperm donor...is now marrying a wackjob(forever after known as WJ). SD and WJ are expecting a new baby which they will name easy child 1 because SD did just loved that name so much but got ripped off from actually parenting that name, right? Never mind they never asked easy child 1 if he minded if he had a little namesake running around.

And to top this all off, does SD and WJ even attempt to see and communicate with the living easy child 1? Or do they save all their attention for difficult child 1 and his gfgwife and wee difficult child 2?

Too much adult difficult child drama from grown up people who really should have a clue or be able to buy one when grown up difficult child's say stay away from us, we dont want you.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Maybe you should anonymously mail them a book of baby names... with a few choices highlighted. You could cross out the ones they've already picked... White-Out or a black Sharpie would work.

But Janet, what's SOOOOO wacky is that it's WJ's prego jailbait DAUGHTER (we'll call her PJ) who's naming the baby after easy child 1. I have to ask... is SD the FATHER????

Marguerite

Has anyone asked easy child 1 how he feels about this? Not only is this a bit bizarre, it is not sending a very pleasant message to easy child 1. It's like saying, "We can't have you as our child, you're too old. So we're replacing you."

It's also going to be not very fair to the baby. who is going to have to grow up in someone else's shadow, with high expectations to look and be a certain way.

I have a friend (acquaintance, contact, someone who used to ring me up almost every night and talk for hours) who is also a WJ. She is obsessed with a certain TV show (now axed because it ran its allotted life span). The lead character in this program was a particularly charismatic male with a very unusual name. My friend is a writer who has been working on her magnum opus for a very long time, the main character in her novel has the same name as the TV show character. it is set in Australia but is NOT an Aussie name, by any stretch of the imagination. She is obsessed with the actor as well as the character. Her writing, when she writes articles and essays, is very good. her novel is not, because the necessary elements are missing because of thisobsession. She cannot allow her character to display any conflict or deep emotion, which takes the teeth out of good narrative. Normally she would be a good enough writer to realise this, but is totally blinded because of her obsession.

Creepy.

Every so often we have workshop sessions where we read out the more recent bits of our writing, and what she reads out - it's embarrassing. Especially when we know what she is capable of. It's like reading private fantasies, but without any salacious bits. "This is me and him tucking our kids into bed" type of fantasies.

With my friend, I have no concerns for anyone's safety, but as far as her ability to hold down a normal relationship - forget it.

As for your WJ and her family - same story. If easy child 1 has any choice in the matter, it should never be an issue for him or the baby, if he can successfully avoid ever meeting them. And at least he has his own nickname - or are they going to use that too?

Wouldn't put it past them, if this is genuine, sicko obsession.

Marg

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The way the pregnant daughter carried on to me the first time I met up with her in this gas station about how wonderful DEX was and how he played around with her and all, I wouldn't put it past either of them for there to be "more to that story", but as far as hearing anything about the baby's father - I've heard nothing. And at that point in time, she obviously knew who I was, but I had no idea who she was. And he is my ex...why would I want to hear her wonderful stories about him in a gas station?

easy child 1 is mortified about it. DEX has nothing to do with any of the kids, but easy child 1 was probably his favorite 'cause he was a easy child.

There's always the possiblity that it is a coincidence, but still, once you find out the name you've picked is exactly the same as the baby's "uncle" (and I'm certain they know), and your mom is making a huge effort to get all of you to be a cozy little family (difficult child 1 said he's never seen someone so desperate to "get into a family"), would you still use it?

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well it doesn't sound creepy to me at ALL - if your DEX is his girlfriend's daughters, baby daddy.

(OH like no one was thinking it?) - :sick:

he's just reinventing the family or re"creating" the family he lost. ????

(Okay insert Twilight Zone music here)

DammitJanet

Wait a minute...I am so confused! Is WJ easy child 1 and difficult child 1's biomom? I thought WJ was pregnant...but no? It is her daughter? And we dont know who the Potential Sperm Donor there is. OMG. So...WJ daughter is your kids cousin..gag me...and this WJ Jr...wants to name her baby her cousins name....OK...creepy. Especially if baby could possibly be...lets see...

OMG...wait...WJ jr...actually is (or could be) your kids sister? And if what we are all thinking is true...WJ jr's baby could be not only their cousin but their sibling!

Oh I thought that only happened in my neck of the woods!!!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Add in the step factor, there, Janet, and you got it! WJ is not easy child 1 and difficult child 1's bio mom...she's some random new girlfriend. And I suspect SD is not the father of WJ Jr's baby, however, it wouldn't be the first time he's had a mother-daughter thing going on, and the daughter obviously thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.

If you want more redneck stories, I can dish out a whole bunch of really true ones... a lot involving that family.

No need to apologize, Star. I was actually thinking dualing banjos... Laughing at it makes it a little less creepy. Besides, if I don't laugh, I'll cry.

And I have, for the first time since DEX walked out, considered moving away. Far, far, far away.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, they are cousins by association -- SD hasn't married WJ (yet). She's still technically a girlfriend. It's WJ's Pregnant Jailbait daughter (PJ) who wants to name her baby-to-be after Shari and SD's easy child 1. And we've now cast doubt over the question of the identity of BTB's father.

Did I get that right? :confused:

All I can say is RUN SHARI!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
GCV, yes, you got it right. And while I don't really think BTB's daddy is DEX, since he and I split, it wouldn't be his first "family affair". But yeah, you got it right.

There is another gas station in town. We are a tiny little town. Just got a grocery store a couple of years ago. But we have 4 banks and 4 gas stations.

Ironically, WJ got fired from her hospital job and now works at one of the other gas stations (exMIL informed me so I could avoid it, too).

So, Janet...how would you like to know that DEX was adopted, and his first wife was also his first cousin once removed (by adoption)? (there should be laws on informing future spouses of this kind of carp - this is info I needed before I married that man!) The plot thickens...