Three things about you

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Parker, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Parker

Parker New Member

List three things about yourself.

1. I've never had an energy drink.

2. I'm very handy. I do all my own renovations, building, and maintenance.

3. I used to run marathons.

next?

2. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

I've never had an energy drink either!

1. I love people, but I am shy.
    2. I am O.C.D. undiagnosed, but I know it's true!
    3. I love the internet. I feel like I have a library in my lap!

Next....

3. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

I've also never had an energy drink and never drank coffee till I went to England in my 20's and found the tea too vile to stomach.

1. I love being a lawyer. Most of my lawyer friends don't..
    2. My favorite TV shows are true crime and history, in that order.
    3. I hate the country, not the US, which I love but the outdoors with grass, bugs and things that aren't the city

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  4. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I've never had an energy drink.

1. I don't let anyone see me without make-up.
    2. I love to paint and draw, it's my sanity.
    3. I always wear black nailpolish with glitter on my fingers and toes.

5. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

UAN..Are you Abby from NCIS? Really? LOL

6. Californiablonde

Californiablonde Well-Known Member

1. I'm painfully shy when I meet new people, but as soon as I get to know you I talk up a storm.
    2. I'm a reality TV show addict
    3. I'm a pretty good singer. My kids always tell me I should audition for American Idol but I'm too old!

7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I also have never had an energy drink.

1. I don't like most cooked vegetables!
    2. I have four auto-immune diseases but still feel really good most days:)
    3. I have 25 nieces and nephews and am not even sure how many great nieces and great nephews I have but it's a lot! I love being part of a big family!

8. Parker

Parker New Member

Heh...I don't have any Aunts or Uncles, cousins...yadda, yadda, yadda.

9. Jody

Jody Active Member

1. I love reality tv.
    2. I LOVE to read even more.
    3. I am a Sagittarius and I love to move to different locations/apartments and travel.

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

1. I love to read.
    2. Iced tea is my favorite drink.
    3. I enjoy substitute teaching...it's something new every day. Must be the Sagittarius in me!

11. DammitJanet

I dont think I have ever had an energy drink.

1. I am very shy in meeting new people but you wouldnt know it because I had to learn to fake it to make it for my old job.

2. I am not a huge fan of kids. Especially infants.

3. I love reality shows about especially about jails, prison, court TV followed by the singing and dancing shows.

12. Malika

Malika Well-Known Member

I have had an energy drink!

1. I like buddhism
    2. I like the rain and always have (one of my earliest artistic masterpieces, aged 2, was of "a man who is laughing because he is so happy it is raining" - I asked my mother to transcribe the title).
    3. I like reading (and watching) psychological thrillers

13. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Janet, Who's Abbey? What's NCIS? Is someone copying me, lol? My sister and cousin wear the black glitter polish also.

14. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

I have never tried an energy drink.
    1. I am a loner pretty much as I do not make friends very easily.
    2. Love to go boating and water skiing.
    3. Daydream frequently what life would be like if I could have a do over and know what I know now LOL

15. DammitJanet

NCIS is a TV show on CBS on Tuesday nights. You havent heard of it? Its been on for years now...lol. She is a forensic analyst and I named my dog after her...lmao. She is so cool. She is sort of this goth girl but cool and sweet as all get out.

16. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

No, I didn't hear of it. I like to watch reality shows on A&E, Dr. Drew, Inked, Chopped. Did you ever see The Big Bang Theory? That's a good one, I don't know when it's on, I see it whenever on demand, but it's funny.

17. DammitJanet

I am not a Big Bang Theory type gal. Everyone else I know likes it but I dont. Im not really into most comedies. There are a very few new ones out there that have caught my eye somewhat like the new Reba one and the newer Tim Allen one but I wouldnt go out of my way to watch them. They just happen to be on before Shark Tank. I am much more into things like Parenthood, Castle, NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI, etc.

18. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I have never had an energy drink either. Never understood the attraction to them. B12 does a better job and lasts all day. :)

1. I'm short. Seriously. Under 5 feet tall.

2. I enjoy history channel, the science channels. Only reality tv I watch is Long Island Medium. She's hilarious.

3. I live by my own rules, which are for the most part far stricter than societies rules.

19. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I've had energy drinks. I mostly live on coffee though.

1. And as long as that coffee isn't too hot or too cold, I will drink it at any temperature, all year round.

2. I read like nobody's business. Then I read some more.

3. The only things I miss since getting rid of cable is Shark Week, Walking Dead, and the History Channel.

20. Nomad

Nomad Guest

1. I Love to read.
    2. I use to be a writer (published) and I long to get back into that field; combining it now with my MS Degree.
    3. I use to be a substitute teacher and really enjoyed it.

KTMOM...your post was amazing. You and I have MUCH in common, huh????? If we were allowed a #4 it would be that I love ice tea. OMG! :)

Wiped OUT...Did you say you have multiple autoimmune diseases, but still feel good most days???? I MUST MUST MUST speak with you. I was doing ok, but this last one has hit me HARD. Blessings.

GOOD thread!!! Have a great day everyone!!!! :)