Three things about you

Parker

List three things about yourself.

1. I've never had an energy drink.

2. I'm very handy. I do all my own renovations, building, and maintenance.

3. I used to run marathons.

next?

mom_to_3

I've never had an energy drink either!

1. I love people, but I am shy.
2. I am O.C.D. undiagnosed, but I know it's true!
3. I love the internet. I feel like I have a library in my lap!

Next....

svengandhi

I've also never had an energy drink and never drank coffee till I went to England in my 20's and found the tea too vile to stomach.

1. I love being a lawyer. Most of my lawyer friends don't..
2. My favorite TV shows are true crime and history, in that order.
3. I hate the country, not the US, which I love but the outdoors with grass, bugs and things that aren't the city

Last edited:

I've never had an energy drink.

1. I don't let anyone see me without make-up.
2. I love to paint and draw, it's my sanity.
3. I always wear black nailpolish with glitter on my fingers and toes.

Californiablonde

1. I'm painfully shy when I meet new people, but as soon as I get to know you I talk up a storm.
2. I'm a reality TV show addict
3. I'm a pretty good singer. My kids always tell me I should audition for American Idol but I'm too old!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I also have never had an energy drink.

1. I don't like most cooked vegetables!
2. I have four auto-immune diseases but still feel really good most days:)
3. I have 25 nieces and nephews and am not even sure how many great nieces and great nephews I have but it's a lot! I love being part of a big family!

Jody

1. I love reality tv.
2. I LOVE to read even more.
3. I am a Sagittarius and I love to move to different locations/apartments and travel.

KTMom91

1. I love to read.
2. Iced tea is my favorite drink.
3. I enjoy substitute teaching...it's something new every day. Must be the Sagittarius in me!

DammitJanet

I dont think I have ever had an energy drink.

1. I am very shy in meeting new people but you wouldnt know it because I had to learn to fake it to make it for my old job.

2. I am not a huge fan of kids. Especially infants.

3. I love reality shows about especially about jails, prison, court TV followed by the singing and dancing shows.

Malika

I have had an energy drink!

1. I like buddhism
2. I like the rain and always have (one of my earliest artistic masterpieces, aged 2, was of "a man who is laughing because he is so happy it is raining" - I asked my mother to transcribe the title).
3. I like reading (and watching) psychological thrillers

Janet, Who's Abbey? What's NCIS? Is someone copying me, lol? My sister and cousin wear the black glitter polish also.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I have never tried an energy drink.
1. I am a loner pretty much as I do not make friends very easily.
2. Love to go boating and water skiing.
3. Daydream frequently what life would be like if I could have a do over and know what I know now LOL

DammitJanet

NCIS is a TV show on CBS on Tuesday nights. You havent heard of it? Its been on for years now...lol. She is a forensic analyst and I named my dog after her...lmao. She is so cool. She is sort of this goth girl but cool and sweet as all get out.

No, I didn't hear of it. I like to watch reality shows on A&E, Dr. Drew, Inked, Chopped. Did you ever see The Big Bang Theory? That's a good one, I don't know when it's on, I see it whenever on demand, but it's funny.

DammitJanet

I am not a Big Bang Theory type gal. Everyone else I know likes it but I dont. Im not really into most comedies. There are a very few new ones out there that have caught my eye somewhat like the new Reba one and the newer Tim Allen one but I wouldnt go out of my way to watch them. They just happen to be on before Shark Tank. I am much more into things like Parenthood, Castle, NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI, etc.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I have never had an energy drink either. Never understood the attraction to them. B12 does a better job and lasts all day. :)

1. I'm short. Seriously. Under 5 feet tall.

2. I enjoy history channel, the science channels. Only reality tv I watch is Long Island Medium. She's hilarious.

3. I live by my own rules, which are for the most part far stricter than societies rules.

H

HaoZi

I've had energy drinks. I mostly live on coffee though.

1. And as long as that coffee isn't too hot or too cold, I will drink it at any temperature, all year round.

2. I read like nobody's business. Then I read some more.

3. The only things I miss since getting rid of cable is Shark Week, Walking Dead, and the History Channel.

N

Nomad

1. I Love to read.
2. I use to be a writer (published) and I long to get back into that field; combining it now with my MS Degree.
3. I use to be a substitute teacher and really enjoyed it.

KTMOM...your post was amazing. You and I have MUCH in common, huh????? If we were allowed a #4 it would be that I love ice tea. OMG! :)

Wiped OUT...Did you say you have multiple autoimmune diseases, but still feel good most days???? I MUST MUST MUST speak with you. I was doing ok, but this last one has hit me HARD. Blessings.

GOOD thread!!! Have a great day everyone!!!! :)