Throwing a party for Buddy and Janet! What are YOU bringing?

T

TeDo

Buddy and Janet FINALLY have something to celebrate after fairly long battles and I thought it would be fun to throw them a party. I am bringing the champagne (always wanted to pop the cork) and some barbecue weenies.

What are YOU bringing?

Last edited:

Tiapet

Old Hand
Having just had the most awesomest pulled pork, to die for! I'll have some specially shipped for this occasion from Martin's BBQ joint in Nolansville, TN (as seen in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives). They slow roast a whole hog for minimally 22 hours. Let me tell you Janet will definitely be able to eat these babies (even I can) with her teeth issues. They are mmmmmm, mmmm good! I'll make sure to have some rolls to for anyone to make some sliders as well.

So :byebye:, so long, good riddance to dear old buckey poo. This is for Janet only!!!:hi5:

LOL, TM, you must have been posting when I was just doing so. Ok so I'll just bring some good old fashioned Spiedies and hoagie rolls (did someone bring a BBQ grill cuz we'll need it to grill the Speidies). Oh does everyone know what they are? Incase not, they can be chicken or pork cubes marinated in Speidie sauce then grilled and placed in a hoagie roll. Known in upstate NY mostly but found in other places like PA, etc.....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
A chocolate raspberry pie, some NA margaritas for those of us who can't drink right now, and an invisibility cloak just for Janet. It's just big enough to put over her entire house so Buckerpoo can't find it again.

I'm also bringing Jett to hang out with Q. I think they'd get along great!

rejectedmom

Mmmmmmmmm I will bring soft cookies and brownies for dessert and some homemade rolls for the pulled pork. Glad J&B have something to celebrate!!! -RM

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm bringing wine...it's about all I can get together right now. Oh wait! I just made some shrimp cocktail, I'll bring that too! Wine and shrimp, painkillers for later. I'm also bringing along a nail tech-she's going to give everyone a free mani/pedi! Yayay!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
A celebration, yippee! I'll bring these fabulous chocolate custard eclairs, along with chocolate macaroons from our local amazing bakery. Big balloons saying BUDDY AND JANET CONGRATULATIONS!!!:Grouphug:

Lothlorien

I got this almond flavored sparking wine at Trader Joe's. I suppose I could share. What's better than celebrating with a little bubbly?

DammitJanet

Jello shots, chocolate custard eclairs, champagne, wine, pork and mouse? Are you kidding me? OMG! You know me too well...lmao.

Tony took me out for seafood earlier and now Im hungry all over again.

InsaneCdn

And now that you're done all that, I've brought an oversized pot of home-grown-mint tea... to help with the indigestion, and to induce sweet dreams...

I'm bringing new sheets, pillows, and blankets for Janet's guest room. She may even need a cleaning service for that room, and a painter, just to completely change the scenery in there.

trinityroyal

And to wrap things up, I'll bring a registered massage therapist who can give Janet and Buddy a relaxing massage to keep stress levels at bay.
Sorry for the late arrival everyone.

Janet, so glad to hear that your home is now Buck-free.
Buddy, I hope everything's okay. I will read your update.

Trinity