Timer Lady and any other tornado alley residents please check in!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Been hearing about the violent weather in your area this weekend and hoping everyone is o.k. Please update when you can!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We just had a storm that made me wonder if we were going to need a boat. 60 mph winds weren't fun either. I now have a flooded family room by the door leading to the outside. The wind pushed the rain into the house.

Looks on the map like there are more on the way. Lovely.

Good news? It dropped our temp 20 degrees in 30 mins.

Hope all those in the path of these storms are ok. Please check in when you can!

TerryJ2

Oh Hound Dog! Wet Vac time.
I haven't heard anything from my sister, but I think St. Paul was spared and Mpls and suburbs got his hard.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm in St. Paul & tho the sirens were "screaming" we were spared. North Minneapolis & suburbs west & north from me were hit & hit hard. Any others out there please check in ~ how about those in Missouri?

Where's Ms. Shari?

Mom2oddson

North Minneapolis
Thanks Timer Lady!! easy child is south of Minneapolis and since I haven't been able to get in touch with him, you helped relieve some of my worry.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad you're ok Linda.

Those were some horrid storms.

I hope Shari is ok as well as others who were in the path.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Shari is fine -- in fact she wasn't even aware of the events in her state until someone on FB posted it.

Glad to hear you are o.k. TL. Hope no one here was affected yesterday and that they STAY safe until this dangerous weather subsides!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad y'all are fine. We have had a lot of rain and wind the last week or so, but that is all. It is late in the year for this in my area - usually the weather we have now is more common in March and April.