Timer Lady--update on KT?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Hi, pepperidge ~ I was just about to update you all.

kt is admitted as of 3:30 yesterday afternoon. It's been a harrowing weekend here; kt attempting to run, dissociative states & the like. kt's staff & I were able to redirect, reconnect & calm her.

kt called me 8:30 last night to ask me to bring items she'd forgotten. She's in a private room & she'd like to have her own sheets & comforter along with her body pillow. I'm taking up a pair of curtains that she can hang & some posters as well.

We move forward.....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm glad to hear she's in.

I am pretzeling, rattling and praying that everything goes well for her. And you, too, Linda. :hugs:

donna723

I was wondering too how she was doing. Glad to hear that she's settling in. I can't imagine how relieved you must be now to know that she's there and she's safe and she will be getting help! I hope you can take this time to rest and relax and try to de-stress and concentrate on yourself now for a change.

DDD

What a relief to know that she is getting settled in for the help she needs. I hope you will be able to exhale soon. Hugs. DDD

I'm so glad for both of you. I'm sure it's such a relief knowing she's safe, being cared for, in a private room and ready to make some progress. (Hugs)

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ditto here. I'm glad things are getting settled and hope she gets stabilized as well as anything else she may need. In the meantime, I hope you get the rest and recharging YOU need! Enjoy your quiet(er) time.