Timer Lady...

nvts

Linda! Are you the roaming gnome in the backyard that we're all so jealous of?

Thinking of you and sending kind thoughts your way!

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright, Linda. If you're on a beach with Raoul you'll have a bunch of us mad at you. I will call again today. Better pick up or I'll sic Star and Donkey on you.

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies..... I am okay ~ truthfully. I'm experiencing varying degrees of grief; for my husband & on account of my children.

I'm doing my best to keep my mind busy when necessary. I see my therapist on a weekly basis & a rep from the psychiatrist's office checks in with me weekly.

I'm sorry I haven't been around; I've been dinking around my garden - Wednesday night my niece T came over to "help" (she did most of the grunt work) move a rose tree that proved to be 4 against the fence (a ready made trellis). I left a doctor's appointment on Thursday & noted the 7 plants I needed to get in the ground; started that & because it took me so long I missed golf. I was okay with that ~ really. I seemed to need that sense of independence even though it took me 3 hours to plant 7 plants.

I have a great deal to work out & I'll be here regularly most likely next week. This past week has held too much to share with-o totally breaking down.

Abbey I appreciate your concern & phone call. I know I was out in the yard when you called earlier this week & sleeping this morning.

To the rest of you thank you.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks for checking in. I am so sorry things have happened the way they have. Just know that we are here for you anytime you need us. And there is nothing you can tell us that we wouldn't understand and be supportive to you over/during.

Love ya big bunches!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Do what you need to do for you and what works. But....please check in now and then even if the post is only I'm still here.

HUGS

everywoman

Thanks for checking in---Rusty has been driving me nuts with worry about you! He is such a caretaker ya know. Anyway--do what you need to do. The teens around here have a saying---You do you, Imma do me. Works well.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, Lord, I need help! I first thought you said you've been "drinking about your garden"....

Your grief has given me so much to think about. Truthfully, I hope I get to die first. I wonder if losing a long time partner is almost as traumatic as losing a twin?

After Toto suggested reading Joan Didion's book, I googled it and was shocked to find that their daughter, Quintana Roo, had passed right after Didion's husband died of cardiac arrest (inspiration for the book). When we adopted the boys I got so many negative societal messages about the fate of adoptees. I particularly hated "Lost and Found". I found a book, co-written by teen adoptees. which gave me hope that things would work out, very positive. Quintana was interviewed for it. How tragic to die so young!