Timer Lady!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Apr 3, 2010.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

Has anyone heard from her lately? She had so much going on, I'm a little concerned.

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I've been concerned too...

3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I just called her. She sounded ok but said she would have to call me back.

4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I've been concerned about her too. Hope everything is OK.

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

When you talk again, Stang, let her know we're thinking of her.

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Will do!

7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

She called me back and we killed the battery in my cell phone. She's, in her words, "six of one, half dozen of the other" but we had a good talk. There is a lot going on that I'll let her post (or not) about but she's.....doing. I told her everyone was thinking of her and she appreciates it. She said she just wasn't feeling too helpful for others lately and has also been busy so hasn't been online much, even in general. I know there's talk about another CD get together and she mentioned that a midwest get together would be good too...maybe in Chicago. Any thoughts from fellow midwesterners?

8. klmno

klmno Active Member

It sounds like things could be better but at least she is ok- that was my main concern. Thanks for touching base with her and letting us know this. I'll look forrward to an update when she's ready.

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Well it's good to know she's ok. Keeps us from worrying to death. Send her lots of hugs from me. :)

10. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am glad she is ok. I wish she was better than that, but.... Thanks for letting us know how she is doing.

11. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Thank you ladies for your concerns. As 'stang said I'm doing. I'll update things in general sometime today. Please know that you're my family & always on my mind.