Timerlady :-)

dreamer

I cyber teleported the pineapple upside cake to you early this morning- hope you got it, I thought it turned out especially good this time?
I hope yours did not get caught up in any of the multiple weather things going on here right now? (rain, fog, snow, thunderstorms, with wind, flood, more snow, more thunderstorms, more floods all for tonite and most also thru from now till ? Thursday?)

If the cake DID get caught in some of the yuk weather, I guess I will simply have to make anpther and send THAT one to you as well!

Hope you enjoyed!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:woohoo:dreamer, how sweet of you! We didn't receive it - I wonder if the old guy across the street snagged it somehow.

Bet it would've gone great with my 10 am cuppa coffee & break to read the paper.

Thanks for the thought - will just have to whip up my own cake. :flower:

Blondie

*Teleports Blondie's Original Recipe Triple Chocolate Brownies with Gooey Fudge Swirls Thruout to timerlady* (These are also know in the fam and immediate friends as Chocolate Shock And Awe . lmao! ).So beware! heh heh

*Teleports a squad of Cybercake Investigators to discover whereabouts of that yummy pineapple upside down cake *drool* and dispense appropriate consequences to the malefctors who grabbed same*

There.
Sorted!!

rofl

hugs and yummy stuff to go with great coffee,

Blondie :devil2:

dreamer

(sneaking into cyberspace to snatch Blondie's Original Recipe Triple Chocolate Brownies with Gooey Fudge Swirls Thruout becuz that will go GREAT with my midnite post shoveling decaf hmj tonite......replaceing it with husband half full bag of cheetos)

dreamer

Maybe I should get the recipe, too, sounds like I might need the sugar cuz dang, we have yet another snow day, and now they have upped the snowfall prediction to 16 inches! And husband ate the rest of the pineappale upside cake we had left! LOL
Gosh I just am in amazement at haveing yet another snow day!- more this year alone than in the previous 12 years combined!

dreamer

OK so I made a huge pot of creamed chipped beef on toast, cuz I thought it sounded hearty for in between shoveling- and would hold heat if elec went off? SO I have some left, and also some nice biscuits- I can share.

Then tonite after I made extra special recipe cocoa, I made chocolate chip cookies to go with it. BUT I did not like how they turned out! Anyone want them? I used margerine instaed of butter, I ALWAYS use butter, not sure why I didn't this time, and I used Hersheys chips instead of Nestles- and the cookies just are not the same, and NOONE is eating them! SO who wants me to cyber them over?