timerlady

dreamer

justwanted to let you know you & your family remain on my mind in my thoughts & in my prayers. sending you gentle warm loving hugs and wishes for comfort & peace in your heart.

klmno

Ditto- thank you, Dreamer. Linda, if you are checking in please know that we are here for you and are thinking of you.

dreamer

Linda, while I have been very busy prepareing baby shower for easy child this weekend, my mind has been thinking of you almost nonstop. I wanted to pop in and let you know I continue to keep all of you in my prayers and on my mind, and in my heart dureing what has to be such a difficult and sad time. Sending you and your kids many gentle cyber hugs.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thinking of you and the tweedles here too. Please remember to take time for you during this time.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
dreamer, klmno & mustang,

thank you for your condolences & thoughts. kt & I are "surviving", learning. This past week has been a week of hiding out, if you will, knowing that Monday the world will invade once again.

There are many errands to run, appointments to attend; reality is hitting us once again. I have to open the sympathy cards & send out thank you notes. Stop in at the funeral home to attend to some final issues.

I'm glad I've taken this past 5 or 6 days to hide out.

All the offers for help may be "rainchecked" at some point in time. Right now, it's just kt, wm & myself; grieving & healing the best we know how.

klmno

You're still in our thoughts...please check in occassionally to let us know how you are and remember that you have a lot of strength in you and support behind you....

Sending support, hugs, strength, condolences, and support,....if you need anything, seriously!....pm me.-Alyssa