Tired of fixing typ-os. Apologies and explanation.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ok, so my typing lately has been...um...hindered.
Its not been unreadable, but I've been trying to fix all my typ-o's just the same, and frankly, I'm not answering posts because fixing all my goofs takes too liong.
So as of now, I'm canning th e corrections. And here's why...
I sliced my finger open last weekend,
In my back yard.
On a dog's tooth.
I was doing some really risky behaviors...(playing fetch with the dog.)
And the dog had very little to do with it. He did not bite me./
So please forgive my typ-os for another week or so.
I've got to learn to make up glory stories for my injusries...I always get hurt in the stupidest ways possible.

Last edited:

meowbunny

Ouch! Hey, if we can live with misspellings, crazy grammar, texting shortcuts, we can easily live with a few more typos. HUGS

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I knew something was up, but I just couldn't put my FINGER on it! :rofl:

Seriously, though, I'm sorry about your boo-boo. I think I can overlook the oopses ;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, everyone seems not to notice my typos. So? What's one more person doing it? lol

Sorry about your finger. OUCH I got caught on one of Molly's teeth that way once. Hurt like the devil.

Hugs

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ah, it doesn't hurt so bad anymore, but the stitches and the dressing make it a little "fat" for typing. Its getting better, but I still screw up a lot.
(screw up a lot of things besides just typing, too. lol)

SRL

I sliced my finger open last weekend,
In my back yard.
On a dog's tooth.

It's okay, Shari, I understand.

Once I had to have my fingernail sliced into at ER...

...To remove the mechanical pencil lead that got jammed in there when I reached into my book bag.

Even the ER doctor raised his eyebrow at me. And a good friend bought me my very own Snoopy pencil case.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You lucky dog. I get called on my spelling all the time!!:sick: (I won't name names.)

Hope your ouchies heal soon!

Abbey

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh poor finger. Not a big deal about typos. In my case my brain usually is running faster than my fingers and they don't always work the same when I type. Welcome to the typo club.

beth

meowbunny

You lucky dog. I get called on my spelling all the time!!:sick: (I won't name names.)

Hope your ouchies heal soon!

Abbey

Sorry for hijacking, but I have to. You only get called on it because you care about speeling. If you were one of those who didn't comment about words really being words or spelled correctly, I wouldn't say a word. :angel3: So dere!

So, Shari, where are those typos of yours? Haven't seen one yet. Jsut rmmeeebr if the frsit and lsat lteters are crrocet, msot popele can raed teh wrods.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm still correcting them!

Or trying.

And I am getting a little more "fluent" with it.

SRL< I can't get a mechanical pencil to even WRITE without breaking the lead, hiw the heck did you get it to jam up under your fingernail????? OUCH!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Shari...this must be going around.

I just got the stitches out of my left index finger.

My finger accidentally found it's way into my German Shepherd's mouth while we were playing with a Kong toy.

Poor dog was mortified.

doctor at the ER wanted to report it as a dog "bite" until I convinced him that if the dog had meant to bite me, I'd be missing the damned finger entirely as opposed to needing 3 stitches in it.

There's a saying amongst the "bad dog" crowd: "A pitbull can kill a german shepherd, but odds are very good the pitbull will crawl off and bleed to death afterwards"

Mind you, Gryph's bestest friend is a pitbull b!tch

F

flutterbee

Shari, I hadn't noticed, either.

But, I have to thank you for the entertaining story. It's always more fun when someone gets hurt in a stupid way. I relate to it so well. :rofl:

I'm glad it's feeling better.

HWGA, it took me FOREVER to get that joke. I was so lost. :916blusher: