TM...I am reminded of your debacle with grandparents and fundraising today

DammitJanet

I got a text message at 1 am this morning from Keyana's mom telling me that Keyana is going to be participating in the Relay for Life this coming Saturday and "I" need to help Keyana obtain donations...lol. The donations must be in by this Friday!!! Uhhh...would have been nice to have a bit more of advance warning ya think? We actually are good friends with a store that would have let us set up a jar to collect change.

Well...I said I would do the best I could. I called Jamie and he is gonna try and send me a couple of bucks. Then I bit the bullet and called my father. My dad is one hard sell! He wouldnt just believe me when I told him what it is...he wanted the website. He wouldnt just send me a check made out to the American Cancer Society...no...he wants to make sure she is really doing this...lol. I had to send him the website showing her page where she is listed as walking! Where she is a listed participant with a certified ID number..LMAO. Good grief. She is 3...boy is this going to be a long childhood.