To all you Texan's

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Kjs, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Been watching the weather. Watching videos of the flooding, and forecast of the Hurricane. Sending much courage to you. Be safe.

Be sure to check in and let us know everyone is well.

2. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

We are fine here. I'm in Dallas. Saturated in rain though.

Looks like the hurricane won't hit until later in the week.

Steph

3. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Sending good thoughts to those on those little islands and Mexico too. Looks pretty scary when you don't have anywhere to go that will be safe.

4. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Saying a prayer the hurricane will miss the area and that all will remain safe if it does hit.

5. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

Thanks for thinking of us.

Hope the thing fizzles out....

6. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

How sweet. Thanks. We had torrential rains last week and we couldn't get out of the neighborhood, but we know to be careful and not temp fate by getting in the car. Now we've been watching Dean very closely, but for now it looks like it's going further south than Houston. Although our address is Houston, we live in very far southeast Houston near NASA and the Gulf. We had to evacuate before and it's a scary thing. I imagine we'll end up getting lots of rain from the hurricane, but hopefully the path it stays on will miss hitting us (or Galveston) directly. I always take my computer everywhere, so I'll be in touch.

Thanks again for caring.

Pamela