To the Cleveland party

As Helen Keller once said, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."

Thank you for sharing your pictures, I wished I could have been there to meet you all. I feel as though I know you so well. Next year...!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
On behalf of everyone who shared pictures, you're welcome.

I'm saying thank you, too, because my camera decided to die just after the R&RHOF and I didn't get anything besides the outside, there, and a bunch of pictures of Onyxx at the beach when we got lost. Sigh.

Nancy

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed the weekend. I am still thinking about all the members I met and how courageous they all are. I feel as though we have been friends forever. It reinforces that there are real people behind their signatures on the board. I wish it could have lasted longer, there were some members I didn't get a chance to have one-on-one time with and I miss that.

Nancy

KTMom91

We had a wonderful time! I'm so glad we were able to go. I loved meeting everybody, enjoyed the sightseeing we did...RRHOF was great; on Sunday, we went to the Hale Farm and Village. It's a recreated 19th century village, where they preserve buildings that would otherwise be destroyed. It was 1864 there, and Hubby managed to insult one very nice old man by asking about Texas - the rebellious state - we weren't quite in Civil War mode! They have people spinning, weaving, making candles, churning butter, glass blowing, a blacksmith, a broom maker; and then they sell the things they've made on site in their gift shop. We spent nearly 6 hours wandering around there.

Monday morning, we went to the NASA Visitors Center by the airport. Very interesting. I had to pry Hubby out of there so we could make our plane.

This was a wonderful weekend!