Today is the big day!!! UPDATE

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is discharged this afternoon at 2:15. :bravo: It's been a long time coming.

Treatment plan is in place, in home help is hired, ready & waiting to start Monday. Respite is in place, crisis team will be here Monday afternoon to update her plan - a crisis team member (from each shift) will be assigned to kt.

Medications are filled, therapist appointment. next week; psychiatrist appointment in 3 weeks.

So did I miss anything? :confused:

kt has improved to the point of discharge! :bravo: husband & I are recharged & ready for kt to be home.

:flower:

On_Call

Linda,

I am so excited for all of you. I'll bet you didn't sleep a wink last night.

Let me be the first to say - congrats - and I am sending a whole bucket full of best wishes and good thoughts for a smooth transition weekend. Hope kt sees that being home is a great thing and her anxiety disappears!

Nope, doesn't sound like you've forgotten anything! Sounds like you have everything in place for this to be successful!

Good luck! Enjoy!!

Hanging-On

That's wonderful. sounds like you have everything set up. Hope you have a great day, and a peacful night.

Welcome home kt :flower:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Sending good thoughts. It's been a long road. Hopefully this will allow all of you to start with a clean slate and move forward. </span>

helpmehelphim

Linda, I send you good thoughts too. I'm excited for your family! Is KT still sewing? Does she still like to cook so much? My son loves cooking (and is getting quite good) and I love it that he loves it!

Hugs to you and your family...many uplifting and supportive thoughts your way!

'Chelle

Sending many positive thoughts and best wishes that all goes well. Congrats to kt for doing so well, and hoping she continues improving. :thumb:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Congratulations to your family, Linda. I'm so excited for all of you!

:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

Hugs,
Suz-doing-the-happy-dance :princess:

busywend

I am very happy for you, kt and husband - what a year! I hope kt can stay on track this time. Hopefully the support being in place will help her stay on her path.

Congrats! Enjoy!

KateM

So happy for you all! It's been quite a journey to get to this point. All the best wished to your family as you continue your travels!

TerryJ2

Congrats Linda. Your note sounds so "up"! I hope it all goes well and that the plan comes together. Love it when "discharged" and "recharge" appear in the same note. I've got my fingers crossed.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> crossing fingers, eyes & toes that the homecoming is everything you are hoping for.

i'm very excited for you guys.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Linda,

I've been thinking about you all day... By now, you, husband and kt are back together!!! I'm so happy for you :smile:!!!

I can't wait to hear about everything!!! I will forgive you though if you don't update us this evening...

Way To Go :warrior:!!! :bravo: :smile: :flower: WFEN

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sounds like an exciting weekend! Glad Kt is coming home and here's to a good plan in place also! Update us when you can.

Hugs to you all!