Today is the day!

tiredmommy

Duckie has her 5th grade graduation ceremony today! It's hard to believe her elementary days are over. (I'm a little worried about this group of girls going to middle school: Watch out!). Anyway, she's learned a lot and grown a lot and I get to be a proud mama today. :)

Andy

Congratulations to Duckie! You have every right to be proud! Duckie is an amazing kid! She is lucky to have a mom who opens fun doors for her and teaches her to manage her challenges.

Californiablonde

Congratulations Duckie! You must be so proud. My son graduated 5th grade last Friday but they didn't have a ceremony. They just gave him a certificate at the end of the year. I wish they would have done something more. Anyway, congrats to you and her.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Congrats to Duckie!!!!! You do have every reason to be proud.

Did you cry? I've cried at many of them (it's the grade I teach) and many parents cry as well (so do the kids:)).

KateM

Congratulations, Duckie and TM!!

You are a wonderfully involved mom. You're baby is growing so fast! All the best in middle school!

tiredmommy

So I survived the last two days: 5th grade graduation (sniff, sniff), a pool party with 24 girls, a few parents and a life guard (she's the key to everything!). Then, we cleaned up the house and yard a bit, showered and took off for Duckie's dance banquet. It's been a fun and exhausting few days!