Today, it's Billy Mays

Lothlorien

I'm just blown away. I was just watching Pitchmen this morning. They said he was on a flight that had a shaky landing in Tampa yesterday. I wonder if he had something similar like Natasha Richardson and the effects of getting bumped around were delayed. He was on 50, too, just like Jackson. This week has hoovered.

svengandhi

Is he dead? We just watched the infomercial for the Awesome Auger, which by the way is a piece of carp. My H actually bought it.

muttmeister

I liked all of the people who died this week but I wasn't a huge fan of any of them but it just goes to show that life is precious and unpredictable and we should savor every minute.

DammitJanet

This is just so odd. I feel sorry for his family too. The timing is just so weird. I really wouldnt want to be 50 right now...lol.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
husband and I just watched a biography special on him. He seemed pretty nice and truly a hard worker.
Pretty sad, once again.
What a strange couple of weeks.

KTMom91

Very sad...Hubby was reading something that quoted Billy Mays after the plane ride, something like, "I got hit on the head, but I have a hard head."

Lothlorien

Early autopsy report found no indication of head trauma. They will still do toxicology, but the doctor said he had significant amount of artheriosclerotic heart disease, enough that could very well have caused his death.

BusynMember

I was talking to my daughter today and we were speculating that Patrick Swayze (probably spelled wrong) will likely be next.
It's really depressing, one death after another.