Tomorrow is his first court appearance

Mattsmom277

*gulp* It's finally getting started. I don't imagine this will be a walk in the park either. I've opted to not attend this initial hearing, it won't be covering much beyond switching jurisdictions to the Superior Court in a different city. There is a chance he'll attend with a lawyer and speak to the crown about possible plea. But I'm not holding my breath. Over this past weekend my mother (GRR) and a former uncle (out of family for ove 20 years) weedled their way into this whole thing. Not sure on if the former uncle is moving forward but I know my mohter is all over the moon apparently about being questioned and waiting for a video testemony and perhaps be participating as some sort of witness. This fuels her drama queen and drives me nuts.

H

HaoZi

Snow plowin' good vibes your way (that will hopefully do as Stang wished to boot).

Mattsmom277

Thanks all. I know I should just go to sleep. I mean, court isn't in session for another 8 hours. And even then, he could be 10th on a long list to appear before the judge. Not to mention nothing major is happening and I won't know a thing until the investigating officer calls me afterward. Yet I'm sitting here at 1a.m. reading senseless articles online and watching awful TLC reruns on television. ugh!!