Tomorrow is his first court appearance

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mattsmom277, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

*gulp* It's finally getting started. I don't imagine this will be a walk in the park either. I've opted to not attend this initial hearing, it won't be covering much beyond switching jurisdictions to the Superior Court in a different city. There is a chance he'll attend with a lawyer and speak to the crown about possible plea. But I'm not holding my breath. Over this past weekend my mother (GRR) and a former uncle (out of family for ove 20 years) weedled their way into this whole thing. Not sure on if the former uncle is moving forward but I know my mohter is all over the moon apparently about being questioned and waiting for a video testemony and perhaps be participating as some sort of witness. This fuels her drama queen and drives me nuts.

2. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good luck M. I will be thinking about you.

3. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Sending caring thoughts your way. DDD

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Good thoughts and juju to you and mysterious camera problems to your mom.

Hugs.

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers going out, M.

6. keista

keista New Member

Prayers of strength going out to you.

7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Snow plowin' good vibes your way (that will hopefully do as Stang wished to boot).

8. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Thanks all. I know I should just go to sleep. I mean, court isn't in session for another 8 hours. And even then, he could be 10th on a long list to appear before the judge. Not to mention nothing major is happening and I won't know a thing until the investigating officer calls me afterward. Yet I'm sitting here at 1a.m. reading senseless articles online and watching awful TLC reruns on television. ugh!!

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed. Hope it went okay today.

10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hey...I like TLC!